Contribute
Register

[solved] Unable to boot installer -- OsxAptioFixDrv Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unable to boot installer -- OsxAptioFixDrv Error

You could try increasing the realloc block size in OsxAptioFix.c.

Also, is it your intention to have no kexts injected? kexts/Other is ignored due to empty 10.11 directory.

Can you tell me how to increase it? Where is OsxAptioFix.c. located so I can try?

That's how I always had it on Yosemite (Kexts), should I add the kext on both Other and 10.11 folder?

Is the OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi from Clover v3277?

Hello RehabMan,

Must i update to Clover v3277 for El Capitan in order to avoid this error ?

I am on v3270.

Is the OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi from Clover v3277?

No, I didn't re-install it, to be honest I'm not sure what version of Clover it is from.

Here was the md5 of the old version I had:
Code:
eweiman-t440s-osx:~ erikweiman$ md5 /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
MD5 (/Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi) = 624d60d4cd64a2bfa6cc3405fd186941

Here is the md5 of the version installed by rev 3277 of clover:
Code:
eweiman-t440s-osx:~ erikweiman$ md5 /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
MD5 (/Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi) = d197a898909d7be024cdbedc3549f571

So as you can see this is a new version of this fix.

It does let me get past that point, and after a while (3-5 mins on SSD) of sitting on what appears to be a stuck screen after the verbose boot completed (apple logo with a non-moving progress bar) it is at the installer window asking me what language to use.

So short answer is use rev 3277 and make sure you update the OsxAptioFixDrv-64 to the version that comes with 3277.

Hello RehabMan,

Must i update to Clover v3277 for El Capitan in order to avoid this error ?

I am on v3270.

I'm using v3277.

So short answer is use rev 3277 and make sure you update the OsxAptioFixDrv-64 to the version that comes with 3277.

You should always keep your *.efi drivers in sync with the Clover version you're using.

I created an bootable USB with Clover and now I can see the progress bar loading when selecting to install the OS aplication, but it never reaches it, gets stucked, any ideas?

I created an bootable USB with Clover and now I can see the progress bar loading when selecting to install the OS aplication, but it never reaches it, gets stucked, any ideas?

Boot verbose, show photo.

Post EFI/Clover folder.

Boot verbose, show photo.

Post EFI/Clover folder.

Attached USB/EFI/Clover Folder

I tried Verbose mode, and after a very long time I got to the Apple logo screen with a spinning beach ball on the upper left side of the screen, nothing never happened it just stayed there.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 488
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back