Contribute
Register

[solved] Unable to boot installer -- OsxAptioFixDrv Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually did, when I saw this thread I read that you said latest version was 3277 so I searched and installed it, but still had the Aptio error, that's why I used the Usb, I installed it fresh and once got it working copied those folders to my hdd, everything is working great, hope this helps others as well, thanks!

Probably you didn't update OsxAptioFix when you updated Clover. Not really possible to figure out now. But with a proper setup you can update without using a USB.

Rehabman, something went wrong, I was booting normally and after a system restart it wont boot anymore, same OsxAptioFixDrv Error when trying to boot, even using the Clover USB, I dont know what went wrong, I have tried everything, safe mode, slide=0, verbose mode every single way in Clover with no luck, only thing I can do is boot the recovery partition, I tried repairing the disk and still no luck, attached image of error, help.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Attachments

• IMG_0898.jpg
    IMG_0898.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 623
Rehabman, something went wrong, I was booting normally and after a system restart it wont boot anymore, same OsxAptioFixDrv Error when trying to boot, even using the Clover USB, I dont know what went wrong, I have tried everything, safe mode, slide=0, verbose mode every single way in Clover with no luck, only thing I can do is boot the recovery partition, I tried repairing the disk and still no luck, attached image of error, help.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

What version of Clover? Post EFI/Clover folder.

What version of Clover? Post EFI/Clover folder.

I no longer have access to OS X, cannot copy and share it, version I'm using is 3277.

:banghead:

I no longer have access to OS X, version I'm using is 3277.

:banghead:

Boot using your USB.

Check that the USB has up-to-date Clover and OsxAptioFix (not OsxAptioFix2).

Neither working

Read post #35.

I see a lot of people updating Clover, but not OsxAptioFix. Or installing OsxAptioFix2. In general, not paying attention to what they are doing.

But how wii I be able to verify it if I cannot boot OS X? I can only boot Windows.

Plug USB into working Mac/hack.

Also, Clover files on USB are on FAT32 which Windows can read/write.

Plug USB into working Mac/hack.

Also, Clover files on USB are on FAT32 which Windows can read/write.

Sorry buddy, only own one laptop, the one I'm using right now which dual boots Win10 and OS X, so I guess Im doomed. USB was working fine, I created a new 3277 installation, thats how I got to update to El Capitan, everything was fine, a simple restart crash the whole thing.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back