Motherboard
Asus Z-87A
CPU
I7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 770 Zotac 4G
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys I've been having some issues with the usb ports on my hackintosh. Basically I have two external hard drives (compatible w usb 3.0) but I did the test with blackmagic and it's says that I have 36mbs read and write. What should I try to fix this? When I am on windows I get around 110 mbs.. I have tried with multiples external memories and I get the same problem Thanks and let me know.

Hey guys I've been having some issues with the usb ports on my hackintosh. Basically I have two external hard drives (compatible w usb 3.0) but I did the test with blackmagic and it's says that I have 36mbs read and write. What should I try to fix this? When I am on windows I get around 110 mbs.. I have tried with multiples external memories and I get the same problem Thanks and let me know.

Have you found a fix to the problem?

Hello all,
Sorry if I have to post in this thread.
I have problem with my hackintosh installation, Mojave 10.14.4 in Z390-A Prime, i5-8400 and RX560.
I connect 1 USB 3.0 Hub, and I connect a Team SSD MS30 SATAIII with M.2 to USB3.0 converter.
I did a BlackMagic test and the result as follow. This drive are connected through the USB hub.

I have a MyBook USB3.0 hard drive connected through the back panel USB3.0 port, and the result as follow.

*just notice that, after a while of running the Disk Speed Test, I can see that the speed increase to around 100MB/s. I think this is normal?

Trying the Team SSD in the back panel USB3.0 port result as follow.

For the first test of SSD to my USB3.0 Hub, what is going on with 1MB/s on read speed? Is it because faulty USB drive?

Attached is problem reporting files.

And what I feel (might not be accurate but that is what I feel), is that my system feels laggy in its response to any command. At least, I feel that a system with i5-8400 and 32GB RAM should be faster than this.

Thank you for any advise.

Attachments

• 1562345862588.png
    1562345862588.png
    839.7 KB · Views: 182
  • debug_4625.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back