CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
hd530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, i am facing a problem, my pc reboots as soon as i boot from my USB.
i have followed all the instructions and have made necessary changes in BIOS,when i boot from my pendrive it shows the apple logo and then reboots.
Please help me and Thanks in Advance

Attachments

• 20180113_235158.jpg
    20180113_235158.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 742
Hi, i am facing a problem, my pc reboots as soon as i boot from my USB.
i have followed all the instructions and have made necessary changes in BIOS,when i boot from my pendrive it shows the apple logo and then reboots.
Please help me and Thanks in Advance
  • Please Re-edit Personal Details to include your MoBo make and Model without which we cannot answer your question.
  • Upload CLOVER from the USB installer as a compressed file.
  • If you need the steps to upload CLOVER, see the post #4

• Please Re-edit Personal Details to include your MoBo make and Model without which we cannot answer your question.
  • Upload CLOVER from the USB installer as a compressed file.
  • If you need the steps to upload CLOVER, see the post #4
Thanks for reply,
I have added my mobo and clover.
Please tell me what to do next.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    10 MB · Views: 187
Thanks for reply,
I have added my mobo and clover.
Please tell me what to do next.
  • I have reviewed your CLOVER and uploading an extensively edited version as a zipped file: CLOVER4aakrit.zip
  • Rename that as CLOVER.zip and unzip and replace your current CLOVER with it and reboot and see if you can progress further and hopefully install HS successfully on the chosen system disk.
  • If you encounter any boot issue, take a screen shot to upload along with your post.

Attachments

• CLOVER4aakrit.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 431
  • I have reviewed your CLOVER and uploading an extensively edited version as a zipped file: CLOVER4aakrit.zip
  • Rename that as CLOVER.zip and unzip and replace your current CLOVER with it and reboot and see if you can progress further and hopefully install HS successfully on the chosen system disk.
  • If you encounter any boot issue, take a screen shot to upload along with your post.
Thank You very much. I will try to boot using this clover and update in this post.

I tried using your clover and it worked!!! Thanks.
But im stuck in a different problem, When i boot it shows this error.
I have even tried to re-download from app store, still it doesn't work.
Thanks for help.
20180114_115056.jpg
20180114_115148.jpg

Last edited:
I tried using your clover and it worked!!! Thanks.
But im stuck in a different problem, When i boot it shows this error.
Thanks for help.View attachment 305849 View attachment 305850
  • The above problem is from your USB port.
  • I have made the CLOVER ready but you may have missed something in the BIOS related to enabling USB controller.
  • Please check your BIOS > Peripherals >USB related options to be ENABLED .
  • They may be made like:
    • Legacy USB Support or USB 2.0 Controller :ENABLED
    • XHCI Hand-off :ENABLED
    • EHCI-Hand-off :ENABLED
    • USB Mass Storage Driver Support: ENABLED
  • If you have made them all ENABLED and BIOS setup Saved and still get the exact same verbose error:
    • Try different USB ports at the back of the PC case until you find the one that works.
  • The problem does not seem to be from a bad HS Installer download or CLOVER configuration.

Attachments

• USB Port Failure.png
    USB Port Failure.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 439
  • The above problem is from your USB port.
  • I have made the CLOVER ready but you may have missed something in the BIOS related to enabling USB controller.
  • Please check your BIOS > Peripherals >USB related options to be ENABLED .
  • They may be made like:
    • Legacy USB Support or USB 2.0 Controller :ENABLED
    • XHCI Hand-off :ENABLED
    • EHCI-Hand-off :ENABLED
    • USB Mass Storage Driver Support: ENABLED
  • If you have made them all ENABLED and BIOS setup Saved and still get the exact same verbose error:
    • Try different USB ports at the back of the PC case until you find the one that works.
  • The problem does not seem to be from a bad HS Installer download or CLOVER configuration.
I have checked bios and i have enabled all those things, when i try to boot from usb 2.0 the this error comes.
i dont know what to do...

Attachments

• 20180114_202622.jpg
    20180114_202622.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 290
I have checked bios and i have enabled all those things, when i try to boot from usb 2.0 the this error comes.
i dont know what to do...

• Current error is not from USB port problem.
  • I cannot say why this occurred. I suspect something has corrupted the USB installer used previously.
In your earlier post you said
Are you using the USB Installer Flash drive created with the re-downloaded MacOS HighSierra Installer?
You can try the following just in case it was from a BIOS issue after you reset the BIOS to fix USB problem
  • Force reboot from the Error screen (pressing On Off button to turn Off and then Turn On) .
  • During reboot enter BIOS and make sure USB installer in Boot Option #1 and all other devices in Boot Option Priorities "Disabled" by click >Disable one after the other
  • Make sure all BIOS Features listed below Boot Option Priorities are set to boot in UEFI mode.
  • F-10>Yes>Reboot
  • Press F-12 > Select your USB Installer from Devices listed there
  • Enter CBM screen and see if you can boot and reach installation screen

• Current error is not from USB port problem.
  • I cannot say why this occurred. I suspect something has corrupted the USB installer used previously.
In your earlier post you said
Are you using the USB Installer Flash drive created with the re-downloaded MacOS HighSierra Installer?
You can try the following just in case it was from a BIOS issue after you reset the BIOS to fix USB problem
  • Force reboot from the Error screen (pressing On Off button to turn Off and then Turn On) .
  • During reboot enter BIOS and make sure USB installer in Boot Option #1 and all other devices in Boot Option Priorities "Disabled" by click >Disable one after the other
  • Make sure all BIOS Features listed below Boot Option Priorities are set to boot in UEFI mode.
  • F-10>Yes>Reboot
  • Press F-12 > Select your USB Installer from Devices listed there
  • Enter CBM screen and see if you can boot and reach installation screen
I have tried using a different USB, changed the bios setting(bios verisioin is F23b),redownloaded the installer...
I have tried everything but still i am not able to go to installer and i cant figure out where is the problem.

Anyway thanks for your help.
If you know something please tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back