CPU
Intel Core i5 - 6200U
Graphics
Intel HD 520 with Nvidia Optimus
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hello guys, i have a problem with my system, i was make my laptop sleep, and when it wakeup i try to open apps like chrome movist chess and other, all apps just freeze and not respoding with rainbow balls, for example, i open chrome and it opened with blank page after 10 seconds popup show that page not respoding, or if i open movist and select video it just stuck / not responding with rainbow ball too. only some apps work after sleep like clover configurator, system information, terminal, safari, and console

i need to restart my system using terminal , because using restart menu on finder doesnt work, after restart all apps work perfectly,,
i was try boot with darkwake=0 - darkwake=10 but still same,, try using lilu+shiki+intelgraphicsFixup but still same, try ssdt using ssdtprgen or using generate pstate cstate in clover still same problem,

my system is :
Asus A456UR - Skylake
Intel Core i5 - 6200U
IHD 520 - Nvidia 930MX ( disabled )
Connexant 8050
AR9565 WIfi
8GB DDR4 RAM
1TB HDD

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 87
hello guys, i have a problem with my system, i was make my laptop sleep, and when it wakeup i try to open apps like chrome movist chess and other, all apps just freeze and not respoding with rainbow balls, for example, i open chrome and it opened with blank page after 10 seconds popup show that page not respoding, or if i open movist and select video it just stuck / not responding with rainbow ball too. only some apps work after sleep like clover configurator, system information, terminal, safari, and console

i need to restart my system using terminal , because using restart menu on finder doesnt work, after restart all apps work perfectly,,
i was try boot with darkwake=0 - darkwake=10 but still same,, try using lilu+shiki+intelgraphicsFixup but still same, try ssdt using ssdtprgen or using generate pstate cstate in clover still same problem,

my system is :
Asus A456UR - Skylake
Intel Core i5 - 6200U
IHD 520 - Nvidia 930MX ( disabled )
Connexant 8050
AR9565 WIfi
8GB DDR4 RAM
1TB HDD

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

here's some files i need to attach for problem reporting

Problems:
- kexts are not installed correctly (all kexts you need must be installed to the system volume)
- IGPU PM not implemented (requires GFX0->IGPU rename)
- poor choice of kexts
- remove:
AHCIPortInjector.kext
HwInfo.kext
BTFirmwareUploader.kext
consider patched AppleHDA over VoodooHDA.kext
- EFI/Clover/kexts/Other should have only "essential" kexts (for booting installer/recovery)
- FakeSMC.kext is very old
- you forgot to press F4, so I didn't compare ACPI/origin to ACPI/patched (go back and read "Problem Reporting" again)
- ACPI is not patched correctly though (see guide linked from FAQ)
- USB is not configured correctly (see USBInjectAll guide linked from FAQ)
- Google Chrome is hooking your USB ports (see related topic in FAQ)
- HECI should be renamed IMEI
- I could probably find more if I kept looking (you really need to follow the guides available from the laptop FAQ)

Problems:
- kexts are not installed correctly (all kexts you need must be installed to the system volume)
- IGPU PM not implemented (requires GFX0->IGPU rename)
- poor choice of kexts
- remove:
AHCIPortInjector.kext
HwInfo.kext
BTFirmwareUploader.kext
consider patched AppleHDA over VoodooHDA.kext
- EFI/Clover/kexts/Other should have only "essential" kexts (for booting installer/recovery)
- FakeSMC.kext is very old
- you forgot to press F4, so I didn't compare ACPI/origin to ACPI/patched (go back and read "Problem Reporting" again)
- ACPI is not patched correctly though (see guide linked from FAQ)
- USB is not configured correctly (see USBInjectAll guide linked from FAQ)
- Google Chrome is hooking your USB ports (see related topic in FAQ)
- HECI should be renamed IMEI
- I could probably find more if I kept looking (you really need to follow the guides available from the laptop FAQ)
ops okay will try and report again, but my origin ACPI is in there, i was press f4 at clover boot menu,

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 12.04.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 12.04.38 AM.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 138
ops okay will try and report again, but my origin ACPI is in there, i was press f4 at clover boot menu,

ACPI/origin is there, but old. All files there are dated Aug 3, 2017. Today is Aug 23, 2017.
I won't look at files that are 20 days old.

ACPI/origin is there, but old. All files there are dated Aug 3, 2017. Today is Aug 23, 2017.
I won't look at files that are 20 days old.
ops sorry , here's new problem reporting

Attachments

• newrobby.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 78
ops sorry , here's new problem reporting

As per post #4, no need.
You have plenty to do and will be repatching ACPI anyway.

solved
As per post #4, no need.
You have plenty to do and will be repatching ACPI anyway.
, thankyou rehabman , i try to patch acpi again, repair missing kext with some kext from usb installer and move all kext on efi/clover/kext/10.12 to system volume,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back