Contribute
Register

[Sierra][SUCCESS] Couldn't allocate runtime area when first installing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover Boot screen > Options > Binaries Patching > Fake CPUID

There's already written:
Fake CPUID: 0x000506E3 :/
If I set verbose mode I get "Requested memory exceeds our allocated relocation block.
Some seconds later I get the error in the title.

Great, now boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.

How to Enter/Edit Boot Flags in Clover

Here it is:

20170222_160842.jpg

Great, now boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.

How to Enter/Edit Boot Flags in Clover

Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clovers config.plist.
If that doesn't work, try using OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.
  • Use Clover Configurator to mount the EFI partition on your flash drive.
  • Remove OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi from the EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder
  • Go to Install Drivers and select OsxAptioFix2Drv
  • Close Clover Configurator
  • Check EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder for OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi

If that doesn't work, try using OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.

I had already replaced 0x03 with 0x67 and now I'll change OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi with OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi and let you know

I tried and I had some hope for the first time, when some intense white writings appeared on the screen, after that a circular sign with a slash across it appeared and everything failed. Now I get every time "Couldn't allocate runtime area" etc...

Hi, I was able at the end of the day to install my Mac OS Sierra in my system. Here's what I've done:
I've added to boot flag: npci=0x2000 cpus=1 busratio=32.
Now I have a couple of question ( I don't actually know if this is the right place to ask ): How do I connect my MAC to the internet? When I get into MultiBeast post setup and find myself to decide which network driver to install I literally have no clue... And same about the audio, I know I have ALC1220 but it doesn't appear within the possible choices.
Thanks again!

According to the MoBO Specs shown here: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130973
your LAN is Intel I219-V. from Multibeast>Network>Intel, you may try IntelMausi Ethernet v2.2.0 and see if it would work for you. After install you may need to reboot to see that it connects your Ethernet to your Network>Internet.
Your Audio is Realtek ALC1220 as you suspected and shown in the above MoBO SPECS.Mbeast does not offer that as a choice. Try launching Toleda's audio_cloverALC-120_v1.0b0.command after searching , downloading and saving it on desktop after you can connect to the Net.
You may also need to download either Clover Configurator or EFI MounterV3 to Mount the EFI partition of your Sierra System HDD before you can run Toleda's audio command.

According to the MoBO Specs shown here: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130973
your LAN is Intel I219-V. from Multibeast>Network>Intel, you may try IntelMausi Ethernet v2.2.0 and see if it would work for you. After install you may need to reboot to see that it connects your Ethernet to your Network>Internet.
Your Audio is Realtek ALC1220 as you suspected and shown in the above MoBO SPECS.Mbeast does not offer that as a choice. Try launching Toleda's audio_cloverALC-120_v1.0b0.command after searching , downloading and saving it on desktop after you can connect to the Net.
You may also need to download either Clover Configurator or EFI MounterV3 to Mount the EFI partition of your Sierra System HDD before you can run Toleda's audio command.

I finally managed to configure my network and now it works fine, however now I have problems with the audio. I forgot to specify that I'm not gonna use integrated audio, but my video card one (HDMI audio from ATI Radeon HD5450). How do I make it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back