Contribute
Register

Problem with internal laptop lcd in hackintosh dell 7570

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same, no luck ... :(

I attach my real CLOVER in case what he broke with so much touching.

No verbose boot photo attached. Please read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" carefully.

And DO NOT delete the Clover/misc directory.

I do not know what you want to say I can not attach a boot photo because the computer does not boot and I can not capture the debug correctly.

On the other hand, I have not deleted any folders from the CLOVER because the MISC folder has never existed. Look at my post with all the documentation attached and you will see what I want to say.

Thanks for your invaluable help!

I do not know what you want to say I can not attach a boot photo because the computer does not boot and I can not capture the debug correctly.

On the other hand, I have not deleted any folders from the CLOVER because the MISC folder has never existed. Look at my post with all the documentation attached and you will see what I want to say.

Thanks for your invaluable help!

The misc folder is created by the Clover installer. As per FAQ, you must provide a verbose boot photo and don't forget to press F2 (creates misc/preboot.log) and F4 (creates ACPI/origin/*).

Thanks a lot!!

Attached the clover folder with misc folder and ACPI/origin folder.

The verbose boot is: -v dart=0 nv_disable=1 kext-dev-mode=1 -disablegfxfirmware

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 76
Thanks a lot!!

Attached the clover folder with misc folder and ACPI/origin folder.

The verbose boot is: -v dart=0 nv_disable=1 kext-dev-mode=1 -disablegfxfirmware
you have to boot verbose and then take a picture of where it hangs

drivers64UEFI folder is very wrong you should only have one OsxAptio.... file in there, remove them all and try AptioMemoryFix

kexts/other folder is wrong, only essential kexts should be in there WhateverGreen.kext and IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup.kext do the same thing, remove one, also remove the other non essential kexts

read up on the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

there should not be a folder called hotpatch in ACPI, remove that

MacBookPro14,1 would be a better choice

Change CLOVER, attached, the system is no longer restarted, but the video on the laptop does not give video.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 67
I am no expert, far from it, the only thing that I pretend is that my Dell model 7570 with 4k touch screen works.

I used the bootloader located at https://github.com/meixiaofei/Dell7570_MacOs_Clover and I understand that everything works perfect except the 4k screen.

I have not modified anything, I have not included anything, I have only modified the config.plist as you have indicated.

I said, I am a newbie in this and I ask for help starting from the CLOVER that I have used.

But you explain everything to me and I really do not understand very well ...

Thanks for everything!

I am no expert, far from it, the only thing that I pretend is that my Dell model 7570 with 4k touch screen works.

I used the bootloader located at https://github.com/meixiaofei/Dell7570_MacOs_Clover and I understand that everything works perfect except the 4k screen.

I have not modified anything, I have not included anything, I have only modified the config.plist as you have indicated.

I said, I am a newbie in this and I ask for help starting from the CLOVER that I have used.

But you explain everything to me and I really do not understand very well ...

Thanks for everything!

Focus on getting your graphics to work properly with a very basic configuration.
Deal with the ACPI hotpatch that is part of the guide you mention later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back