Contribute
Register

Power Management Not working HP Pavilion Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Thank you very much..

I got:
Working audio
graphics
adjusting of graphics
power management with turboboost :D
battery icon
USB
keyboard & mouse & trackpad

That's pretty good... What about sleep?

The only thing left is the wireless internet. Only 1 left then i can have a fully working osx :D

BTW should i stay updated as well for the new kext or multibeast version

Update what kext? In general, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"...

then update mine? Or updating the SSDT if theres a new HP probook installer version?

Changes to Sandy Bridge SSDT at this point are unlikely.

That's pretty good... What about sleep?

Forgot about that. There's some issue. it doesnt stay sleep when i put it to sleep after a few seconds in wakes up. What should i do about it?

Forgot about that. There's some issue. it doesnt stay sleep when i put it to sleep after a few seconds in wakes up. What should i do about it?

If BIOS has options to disable "Wake on LAN" and/or "Wake on USB" disable them.

Also, you could try applying the "6-series USB" patch (instead of the "7-series" patch). You can just apply it on top of your current DSDT. And if you ever do it from scratch, make sure you apply that patch *after* the multiplex patch.

Hi,
I dont have that options on my BIOS. :(

I follow what you said. patch it with 6-series USB only cause i already patch the multiplex and IT WORKS :D
but the problem though is that after the sleep my external USB type keyboard doesnt work at all even after I restart :( but the in built keyboard works

Hi,
I dont have that options on my BIOS. :(

I follow what you said. patch it with 6-series USB only cause i already patch the multiplex and IT WORKS :D
but the problem though is that after the sleep my external USB type keyboard doesnt work at all even after I restart :( but the in built keyboard works

Capture ioreg before and after sleep. Post them both here.

Capture ioreg before and after sleep. Post them both here.

Hi,

Here. Ive attached the before and after sleep.

The first one is the working 2nd is not.

Attachments

• IoRegUSB6.ioreg.zip
    392.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IoregNotWorkingKey.ioreg.zip
    391.4 KB · Views: 84
Hi,

Here. Ive attached the before and after sleep.

The first one is the working 2nd is not.

Is it just the keyboard "Compaq Internet Keyboard" that doesn't work or is there also a problem with the USB mouse you have connected? Because both are still present in the ioreg before and after (on a USB3), so the USB bus appears to be working. If it is just the keyboard, then it could be a problem with just that device. Try a different USB keyboard if you have one.

Is it just the keyboard "Compaq Internet Keyboard" that doesn't work or is there also a problem with the USB mouse you have connected? Because both are still present in the ioreg before and after (on a USB3), so the USB bus appears to be working. If it is just the keyboard, then it could be a problem with just that device. Try a different USB keyboard if you have one.

Hi,

Yup it only happesn on keyboard external. I Tried it with other exeternal usb keyboard and it works fine. Maybe the one I am using is too old :D

Now i got :
Sleep
Birghtness adjust and graphics
keyboard mouse & trackpad
power managment and battery icon(now it ends up 100%)
USB (but it doesnt recognize some USB line USB made china)
and Audio

Thank you very much

Not working is wireless.

I have a broadcom BCM4313 wireless adapter. Does mavericks support that? I hope it does :(

Hi,

Yup it only happesn on keyboard external. I Tried it with other exeternal usb keyboard and it works fine. Maybe the one I am using is too old :D

Some USB keyboard OS X just doesn't support... I guess you found one.

Now i got :
Sleep
Birghtness adjust and graphics
keyboard mouse & trackpad
power managment and battery icon(now it ends up 100%)
USB (but it doesnt recognize some USB line USB made china)
and Audio

Thank you very much

Sounds pretty good so far...

Not working is wireless.

I have a broadcom BCM4313 wireless adapter. Does mavericks support that? I hope it does :(

BCM4313 is not supported. You'll need to replace it with something compatible. See: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back