Contribute
Register

Postinstallation problems in my ProBook 4540

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea about FaceTime and PhotoBooth???

Thzs

Actually, I wanted to see the page, called "Pantallas"...
Captura de pantalla 2013-09-08 a la(s) 12.00.00.png
Thz u man​

- - - Updated - -

May be another screen could help???

Thz u ¡¡¡¡

May be another screen could help???

Thz u ¡¡¡¡

No, that's quite enough. For some reason the EDID generator doesn't work on your system. Ok, may I ask you for something? Execute the following commands in Terminal

Code:
ioreg -n AppleBacklightDisplay -rxw0 > ~/Desktop/abld.txt
ioreg -n AppleDisplay -rxw0 > ~/Desktop/ad.txt

Two text files will be created on your desktop, compress them in one zip and attach them here.

Hm, the output of

Code:
ioreg -n AppleBacklightDisplay -rxw0 > ~/Desktop/abld.txt

actually looks fine. Ok, run the Installer again (better download the latest version), but this time select only the EDID generator and nothing else. After the Installer has finished, reboot your laptop and show me again this Pantallas page. Oh, and attach here your /var/log/install.log as well.

Ok, run the Installer again (better download the latest version), but this time select only the EDID generator and nothing else. After the Installer has finished, reboot your laptop and show me again this Pantallas page. Oh, and attach here your /var/log/install.log as well.
Captura de pantalla 2013-09-10 a la(s) 17.16.38.png
The screen Pantallas is now ok but the FaceTime and PhotoBooth don´t work yet.Thz u¡¡

PD: Do u think that adding 4 Gb of RAM makes the hackintosh runs considerably better? If so, what module?

Attachments

• install.zip
    41.8 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back