Contribute
Register

Please Help me! Hackintosh Pentium Gold.

Motherboard
ASUS PRIME H370-A
CPU
G5400
Graphics
GT 710
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi
I need help with me hackintoshing my computer, I am new to hackintoshing and i have tried multiple times to get to the installer but nothing just errors and kernel panics. Can someone maybe send me an EFI for Ventura. Attached is my Clover bootloader for Monterey but i would like to go on Ventura and I have tried opencore but still doesn't work. Can you help me out with this? (BTW I would like to install macOS on my M.2 after i erase it if I get to installer.)

Specs:

CPU: Intel Pentium Gold G5400 3.7GHZ 2 Cores

GPU: MSI Geforce GT 710

RAM: G-SKILL Ripjaws 4GBx2

HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

HDD2: Hitachi 1TB

HDD3: Seagate Barracuda 4TB

M.2: WD Green 120GB

HDD4: 2.5inch WD Blue 500GB

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME H370-A

Power Supply: Gigabyte 450W PSU

Attachments

• EFI (2).zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 76

Hi
I need help with me hackintoshing my computer, I am new to hackintoshing and i have tried multiple times to get to the installer but nothing just errors and kernel panics. Can someone maybe send me an EFI for Ventura. Attached is my Clover bootloader for Monterey but i would like to go on Ventura and I have tried opencore but still doesn't work. Can you help me out with this? (BTW I would like to install macOS on my M.2 after i erase it if I get to installer.)

Specs:

CPU: Intel Pentium Gold G5400 3.7GHZ 2 Cores

GPU: MSI Geforce GT 710

RAM: G-SKILL Ripjaws 4GBx2

HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

HDD2: Hitachi 1TB

HDD3: Seagate Barracuda 4TB

M.2: WD Green 120GB

HDD4: 2.5inch WD Blue 500GB

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME H370-A

Power Supply: Gigabyte 450W PSU

The only guide we have here is the one @theruck has linked to ( :thumbup: ).

Apple has never used a Pentium or Celeron CPU in any of its machines, so getting one to work was always going to be tricky.

@Middleman has posted that Monterey can work in the last post of that Pentium/Celeron thread.

So far as I can see no-one has tested Ventura with the guide.

Also note that neither your iGPU nor your GT710 have support in Monterey or Ventura. There are utilities to fool macOS into using the NVidia card, but this just adds to your problems.

Hate to say it, but unless you feel confident about the build it may be better to consider changing your CPU to one of the standard 13/15/17 models for your Z370.

Back