Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

updated to 10.9.3 no issues what so ever only had to reinstall Trim and my ALC887 and no issues what so ever even on the mac pro 6,1 SMBIOS had to re-delete AppleTyMCE.kext & AppleMCE.kext and bomb works 100% on the Z77-DS3H Core i7 3770K iMessage App Store FaceTime and iCloud is still working thanks TonyMac for your hard work :headbang::thumbup::D

Can tell me what did you do for audio? What driver?

Anyone else have an old white macbook that was only supported upto Lion, that is suddenly able to upgrade to Mavericks after 10.9.3?

P5W DH Deluxe running fine on 10.9.3 with 5670 graphics - used Combo Update, just had to reinstall AppleHDA and HDAEnabler kexts for sound and reapply Trim Enabler, same as in previous upgrades. Thanks for your continuing great work.

Awesome! Everything's working great here with 10.9.3. Upgrading from 10.9.1, (10.9.2 was having OpenCL/Graphics issues - this update fixes my problems and all seems good so far). =D

My System:
Asus P8Z77-M Pro
i5 3570k
Sapphire 7870 GHz Ed.

Fixed Permissions, Backed up with SuperDuper, and Installed via Combo Update download and Multibeast'd Audio drivers = Success!

Do you still have your USB Uniboot install drive attached? If so, maybe your system is still trying to use it as the boot loader and thus loading the old system identifier.

I don't have the USB Uniboot drive still attached. Do have my system running on a FusionDrive could that make a difference?

I'm getting a Kernel panic after the update on the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext

I can boot into terminal using unibeast drive but I'm new to terminal and am struggling to access my drive to copy over the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext. (I was going to try the fix that aznstyles posted here)

My drive is called Hackbook Pro, could the space in the name be creating issues?

I have Moarfish' duild, and after clean instal of 10.9.3 ethernet doesn't even show up...

Any help please?

What should I do?
I updated with Appstore from 10.9.1, than it restarted with this.

thx!
WP_20140529_003_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I don't have the USB Uniboot drive still attached. Do have my system running on a FusionDrive could that make a difference?

I GIVE UP!

Can't get system profile to change. So took out both my 660Ti FTW cards and just running on Intel HD 4000.

An now the sound won't work installed ALC898 using Multibeast has always corrected the issue not this time. Without question this OS update has caused me the most issues ever.

: (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back