- Nov 18, 2009
- PRIME Z490-A
- i5 10600K
- Vega 56
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Be sure to back up any important data, and if possible clone your hard drive before applying the update. If you have any issues post-update, boot using UniBeast and type UseKernelCache=No.
What we know about 10.9.3 so far...
- OS X Build 13D65
- 13.2.0 Darwin kernel
- Support for "Retina" pixel enhanced resolutions at 60hz on 4K displays (Testing)
- Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
- If you use patched or modified drivers, you will need to re-apply changes to the updated drivers.
- NVIDIA alternate Web Drivers have been updated to 334.01.01f01.
- This update will replace your audio drivers.
- You will have to reinstall AppleHDA using MultiBeast before or after reboot
- If you use VoodooHDA, you will not need to make any modifications
- Storage drivers updated - TRIM patch will need to be reapplied before or after reboot.
- Install OS X Mavericks App Updated
- If you downloaded Mavericks from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. When the download finishes, the app will automatically open. The updated 10.9.3 Install OS X Mavericks App can be found in the Applications folder. You may then re-create your UniBeast installation USB.
Testing is now underway- this post will be updated. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results here.
OS X 10.9.2 Update
OS X 10.9.1 Update
OS X Mavericks is Now Available on the Mac App Store for Free
OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update
OS X 10.8.5 Update
OS X 10.8.4 Update
OS X 10.8.3 Update
OS X 10.8.2 Update
OS X 10.8.1 Update
Last edited by a moderator: