Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated to 10.9.3 no problem but need to run a few drivers and everything running smooth.

Install went without a hitch for my Z87X-UD5 TH.

In my case it appears my modified IO80211Family.kext remained unscathed, since my on-board wifi is still functional!

The only thing I notice is that when I go to 'About this Mac' and click on 'System Report', the window comes up in a laggy manner...

My display was going to sleep when boot finish. I use "PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No" and everything is working fine. I also reinstall my Audio Driver using Multibeast. Thanks tonymac.

Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

this update made my graphics card not work. I get to the apple logo but as soon as the login screen is about to appear the monitor says that "HDMI not connected" i'm running a z87n-Wifi motherboard and a gtx 770. anyone have a fix for this? would a displayport cable work or will I have to reinstall the whole OS?

Seeing the same issue with a GA-Z87MX-D3H and GTX660. Cinema Display connected via DisplayPort goes black as soon as Mac OS loads login screen.
Some reports suggest the primary ports of nvidia graphic cards work. So maybe the DP is considered secondary. For now I'm falling back to my on-board graphics.

Any one know if there is still an issue with loss of audio after wake from sleep?
Or should we still be rolling back to earlier multibeast audio drivers?

(issue appears to only be affecting people with certain gigabyte motherboards, including me)

This issue was discovered when MultiBeast 6.2.1 was released. It's a bug. Hopefully to be resolved in next release (6.3???). For now, reinstall Audio using MultiBeast 6.1.0 and it will resolve you issue.

I use its smaller brother, the UP2414Q. Can you drive yours in its native resolution at 60Hz?

I don't actually have the Dell 4k, just reading about how many using Macs *love* it.

worked fine upgrading 4530s from 10.9.2 to 10.9.3. just had to boot no cache using a bootable usb and reinstalling support kexts. rebooted and ran fine afterwards from hdd bootloader afterwards.

Older GA-EP35c-ds3r/Radeon5770 no problems. Multibeast for RTL-889a sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back