Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.6 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just updated from 10.11.3. from the App store without any problems. I just had to install new drivers for my GTX 960 and that's it!

If you ran AGDPfix.App before from here, it would appear you need to rerun it after the upgrade. In my case second monitor hotplug would not work until this was done.

All done without issue via app store. z77-ds3h

How is the situation with the Adobe Creative cloud crashing? Is everything stable now using Nvida cards with 10.11.6 and Adobe CC?

Updated, no issue. working wifi, bluetooth, sleep, audio, usb3.0.

Help!

What am I doing wrong? Using an eVGA 770 with a MacPro (3,1) System profile on OSX 10.11.6. Motherboard is a Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H.

I updated accidentally (didn't click Remind Me Tomorrow) and I still have older Nvidia Web drivers installed as far as I know.

When I reboot, I get a black screen that tries to reload the desktop, but gives up and remains black. I cannot get to the desktop even if I set "nv_disable=1" in the Boot Options.

I have Clover installed but can only access the Clover Boot Selector menu after POST (I don't know what it's called).

Help!

Same issue on my Razer Blade running HD 4600 just updated and black screen. Have to disable Inject Intel to boot ):

How is the situation with the Adobe Creative cloud crashing? Is everything stable now using Nvida cards with 10.11.6 and Adobe CC?
thats exactly what I want to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back