Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update success! After reboot, just re-install LAN and Sound (as always..).
infos :
Gigabyte Z77-HD3
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670

Article: OS X 10.10.1 Update

Yes, I did have 2 displays connected. Any hints?

Upgraded via app store, pretty straight forward, enabled audio and trim from MB7 ran diskutil rebooted all worked until machine went to sleep. Audio lost on wake up, reverted back to old tried and tested 6.1MB. Will update if any other issues arise otherwise all okay.

I've been running a hack since Snow Leopard and I had my first failed update. I installed the update and on the reboot I got a white slashed circle. I've never seen this before any hints? I am running Clover with the injected TRIM fix on a GA-Z77X UP5 TH and 660Ti graphics.

Please read the Rules.

"All posts must be made in English. Any and all posts in other languages will be deleted".

I immediately corrected'm sorry, I do not know how the iPad has changed the language alone, however, can you help me with my problem? I updated and after rebooting I reinstalled the audio drivers and LAN, but the sound card does not recognize me at all, only the audio works transferred to the Apple TV

Updated my Asus P7P55D Pro, and it took literally, less than 5 minutes. I believe the update was already downloaded though overnight and all I had to do was restart. Everything is working perfectly so far. I have been fortunate though as I didn't have any issues with 10.10. I did have to reinstall the web drivers and delete the AppleHDA Kext as I am using the voodoo version.

Just updated, and I'm having some issues. I am using a gtx 970 and I'm back on the os x drivers... when I go to install the newly released web drivers my installer keeps failing. I downloaded them on my laptop and put them on a USB hoping I could just install them from there, but no luck... I'm very new to this hackintosh thing and hoping I'm just ignorant to an easy fix/workaround.

P.S. using clover, if that matters... I can send any needed information for anyone willing to help me

On a clover 3021 version hybrid install (meaning used Multibeat 7.02 to install sound and trim drivers). Updated to 10.10.1 using standalone installer (software update was moving at a snails pace). Rebooted, and lost trim and sound. Reinstalled trim and sound from Multibeast 7.02. All is well!

just curious but did you apply the clover applehda patch for alc soundcards it states in the readme text that this patch doesnt need to be reinstalled when updating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back