Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.10.1 Update

Just updated and clover audio patch was still there did not have to reinstall audio kext.

Update directly from App store worked fine. Asus P8Z68-V motherboard. Had to apply TRIM enabler from Multibeast again. Working perfectly.

Just updated using the app store with my GA-Z87MX-D3. Repaired permissions, Downloaded and installed update. Restarted. No sound. Used Multicast 6.1.0 to install sound only. Repaired permissions and Restarted. Everything works great.

for the error message at startup: "Errors encountered while starting up the computer. Pausing 5 seconds"

I found this: "For some reason the com.apple.Boot.plist at /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration was corrupted with kext-dev-mode=1. This conflicted with the MultiBeast plist in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist, which also contained a kext-dev-mode=1 entry. Deleting the com.apple.Boot.plist plist fixed the issue."
source: http://bytesandbolts.com/os-x-10-10-yosemite-ga-x58a-ud3r-hackintosh-install/

This solved my problem.

I have a question.
Updated via Appstore and lost sound, so I installed it again with multibeast 7.0.2 and everything works fine.

Here comes the question, since I'm new on this: When these things happen, like loosing sound drivers with an apple update. I have understood that I should run multibeast and install them again. But, do I need to select all the other options and install the, as well?

Right now i select audio drivers, network drivers, trim, usb3 support e.t.c. every time I run multibeast. If i din't need to do that, how do I know what I don't need to install again?

Thanx!

Upgrading a clover configuration through app store update, everything works ok. Due to on the fly patching via clover, no issue at all. Just install and reboot !

Just installed this update via the App store. Reinstalled sound drivers afterwards, no issues so far.

GA-x58-udr3
HD5870 eyefinity6

Long in the tooth but still runs very nice.

Thanks as always to Tony and crew.

1\ Trim just don't work. When I turn Trim Enabler back ON it noticed me "Trim Enabler needs to reboot to disable then Kext signing requirement......" then the machine rebooted and there's nothing happened, if I try to turn the trim on as it supposed to do, the same notice came out and started over the whole process again;

Also tried Trim Patch 10.0.0 with Multibeast 7.0.0 and 7.0.2 , no luck.

2\ Booting error message came out and pause for 5 seconds.......every single time.

Mobo: GA-Z77X-UD5H

anyone please help~

Try using
kext-dev-mode=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back