- Nov 18, 2009
- PRIME Z490-A
- i5 10600K
- Vega 56
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
What we know about 10.10.1 so far...
- OS X Build 14B25
- No kernel change- same 14.0.0 Darwin kernel
- Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
- If you use patched or modified drivers, you will need to re-apply changes to the updated drivers.
- NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers have been updated for 10.10.1.
- This update will replace your audio drivers.
- If using Chimera/MultiBeast you will have to reinstall AppleHDA using MultiBeast before or after reboot
- If you use Clover or VoodooHDA, you may not need to make any modifications
- Storage drivers updated - TRIM patch will need to be reapplied before or after reboot
- X99 kernel and chipset support still absent - Haswell-E and X99 temporary guide remains necessary.
- Install OS X Yosemite App Updated - If you downloaded Yosemite from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. When the download finishes, the app will automatically open. The updated 10.10.1 Install OS X Yosemite App can be found in the Applications folder. You may then re-create your UniBeast installation USB.
OS X Yosemite is Now Available on the Mac App Store
OS X 10.9.5 Update
OS X 10.9.4 Update
OS X 10.9.3 Update
OS X 10.9.2 Update
OS X 10.9.1 Update
OS X Mavericks is Now Available on the Mac App Store
OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update
OS X 10.8.5 Update
OS X 10.8.4 Update
OS X 10.8.3 Update
OS X 10.8.2 Update
OS X 10.8.1 Update
Last edited by a moderator: