Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problems so far. Only missing the NVIDIA Drivers.

NVIDIA Web Driver is now available via Driver Manager! (343.01.02f01)

Article: OS X 10.10.1 Update

Asus Rampage Extreme 3930K
GTX 670 2GB

updated to 10.10.1 and get

Geforcesensors still waiting for accelerator to start,

still waiting for the root device

Tried to delect 3rdpartySATAdriver, USB universal driver but still didn't work at all.

before it works perfect on 10.10. Any ideas everyone how to fix it?

Many thanks.

did the update, permission repairs.. after the update the boot would come to a stand still at the progress bar, booted with -x, finally was able to boot up, the browser would flicker and the system was unstable, sound and trim were broken- re-installed multibeast. everything seems back to normal. boot seems to be taking longer than usual. 77 ds3h here.

Upgraded my Z87Mav 10.10 system to 10.10.1 with no issues following Stork's standard update procedure. After some soak time, I'll update my Z77Extreme system.

[Edit] Just upgraded my Z77Extreme 10.10 system to 10.10.1 with no issues.

Confirmed Working on :

• Sony Vaio SE2 Laptop
  • Gigabyte Z87N-Wifi
  • Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H
All systems running with Clover r2999 with DSDT + All patches applied via Clover at boot-time.
All systems fully working on restart without any intervention required other than having to
log back-into iCloud on two systems .... everything working as before update.
iMessage .... all working fine .... You just got-to love Clover.

I have updated the iMessage Guide with confirmation and iMessage safe update method:-

http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html

Cheers
Jay

On a clover 3021 version hybrid install (meaning used Multibeat 7.02 to install sound and trim drivers). Updated to 10.10.1 using standalone installer (software update was moving at a snails pace). Rebooted, and lost trim and sound. Reinstalled trim and sound from Multibeast 7.02. All is well!

Why don't you just use Clover to do the TRIM kext patch?

I have just updated to 10.10.1 and updated Clover to 3021. Used the standalone updater, NOT the AppStore. (AppStores are evil, LOL.)

No problems or improvements: my Intel HD4600 still requires login/logout/login to fix graphics corruption in the menubar and my Crucial M550 msata SSD still runs too hot b/c there is no way to set AHCI SATA Link Power Management Policy in OS X. (I think the default is max_performance and then the firmware throttles when the temp hits 80C.) Oh well, back to Linux.

I upgraded as well but I did not work any more audio on GB H87-HD3, I tried to reinstall it several times but nothing I recognize as output only the Apple TV can you help me?

@baybaymac & @bokfok

Do you have more than one display connected to your video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back