Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Combo update in Yosemite?

Article: OS X 10.10.1 Update

No Combo update in Yosemite?
How can there be a Combo Update when there was no previous updates? Apple issues the Combo Update starting with the .2 update. You can download the full 10.10.1 from the Mac App Store now.

stuck at 10 sec left, then force restarted. now i get sound assertion messages all over the screen. knew i shouldnt have updated LOL FK

1\ Trim just don't work. When I turn Trim Enabler back ON it noticed me "Trim Enabler needs to reboot to disable then Kext signing requirement......" then the machine rebooted and there's nothing happened, if I try to turn the trim on as it supposed to do, the same notice came out and started over the whole process again;

Also tried Trim Patch 10.0.0 with Multibeast 7.0.0 and 7.0.2 , no luck.

2\ Booting error message came out and pause for 5 seconds.......every single time.

Mobo: GA-Z77X-UD5H

anyone please help~

Hi friends
I did it on my oldie successfully no issue clover just do it through Appstore DG 31Pr C2Q 6600 ATI 5670 and same in my Hasswell i7 GA-Z87 D3PH. Friends i would like to know the result in AMD R9 270X i am planing to buy one for my hasswel system for FCPX

No issues so far. Had to reinstall Sound ALC 889, Trim patch, Apple RTC Patch for Cmos Reset .
I used to run 10.9.5 rollback to get sleep/wake to work properly.

10.10.1 Works fine on Gigabyte Z68X-UD7-B3 . Update donwload from AppStore

-Install update
-Update will auto install and Reboot PC
-install audio kext ALC889 DSDT FREE
-Re Enable TRIM on SSD using Multibeast
-Reboot and your done

All works fine.

No native support in 10.10.1. The alternate drivers haven't been updated yet.

installed the update but nvidia driver didnt worked... had to change to macpro 5,1 then update nvidia web driver to 343.01.02f01 (wouldnt update on imac def) then switched back to imac 14,2 and everything working perfectly now including the gtx970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back