Contribute
Register

nvidia-update - Simple way to install nVidia web drivers

Nvidia quadro 600. used this script with all necessary kexts included like lilu, shiki and nvidiagraphicsfixup on 10.13.5 and neither works on 10.13.3. Turned on nvidiawebdrivers, turned off inject nvidia. Even updated clover with emuvaribleefi at last.
Version of nvidia driver is ..25.106
So as result I have glitching screen. Everything goes ok if I load hack from native graphics. I guess now I can officially say that theres no way to force to work quadro 600 with high sierra by any way. (
Seems need to back up into sierra again and wait till someone fixes this mess with nvidia cards in high sierra.

Last edited:
Anyone knows which version are running smoothly on 10.13.5 ? i try to install the latest version
387.10.10.10.35.106 but have no luck.. still got lag on scrolling especially, and when playing games.. i'm using gtx 1050 ti

Anyone knows which version are running smoothly on 10.13.5 ? i try to install the latest version
387.10.10.10.35.106 but have no luck.. still got lag on scrolling especially, and when playing games.. i'm using gtx 1050 ti
Same thing for me with 10.13.5 and gtx 1070

Is anyone here running on Nvidia web drivers with 3+ monitors on one card? I've run into kernel panics while using 3 or 4 screens using three different cards (a kepler, a maxwell, and a pascal) and I have reason to believe there is something specifically wrong with the driver when it comes to using more than two screens.

by "run into" i mean "daily."

Is anyone here running on Nvidia web drivers with 3+ monitors on one card? I've run into kernel panics while using 3 or 4 screens using three different cards (a kepler, a maxwell, and a pascal) and I have reason to believe there is something specifically wrong with the driver when it comes to using more than two screens.

by "run into" i mean "daily."

Nevermind, just had a kernel panic in the web driver with two screens.

It seems that whatever Nvidia has going on with its driver, it is fundamentally incompatible with how I use a computer. To AMD I go.

Nevermind, just had a kernel panic in the web driver with two screens.

It seems that whatever Nvidia has going on with its driver, it is fundamentally incompatible with how I use a computer. To AMD I go.

I'm pretty sure I just came across something similar on the interweb, although I can't place it now--what I was reading about problems in hacks with multiple displays. I'm using a Mac Pro but my problems were all with three displays over 2 graphics cards (formerly a GT 120 and a GTX 980 Ti); my 'problems' were not kernel panics but unannounced and seemingly random logouts, which I'm pretty sure the Nvidia web driver + multiple displays was to blame for (or some conflict between it and High Sierra).

I had my 980 Ti flashed last week, and when I received it back I removed the GT 120. Since I did that, I've had three displays on just the 980 Ti, and zero problems. Actually, I'm scared to move to go to Mojave now, in the event that Nvidia releases a web driver for it. I don't have much faith in web driver 'upgrades'..

After reading a lot of Nvidia threads here I'm glad to have found this thread and great tool/service. While waiting on my new stuff it would be interesting to know if someone can confirm 387.10.10.10.40.105 to be flawless with 10.13.6. (17G65).

After reading a lot of Nvidia threads here I'm glad to have found this thread and great tool/service. While waiting on my new stuff it would be interesting to know if someone can confirm 387.10.10.10.40.105 to be flawless with 10.13.6. (17G65).

I wouldn't go so far as to call it flawless, but the two (the driver and 10.13.6) have been a much smoother ride for me (using a 5,1 Mac Pro with a GTX 980 Ti and not a hack). I've been up 18 days, which is by no means a record, yet back in 10.13.2 my system would have logged me out 9 times during that time, in addition to any number of unexpected quits across a number of apps. The only issue I've seen with 387.10.10.10.40.105 and 10.13.6 is an occasional black bar in list view of a folder now and then--it is rare, but I've noticed it now and then.

Back