Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97-D3H
CPU
Intel Core i7 4790k 4.0 GHz
Graphics
ASUS NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti 2GB
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, I have been using Mavericks and recently I've upgraded to Yosemite (clean install with Unibeast). My GPU is NVIDIA GeForce 210. I've been using this GPU since the days of 10.6.6 and till now I can boot directly without any boot args. But since yosemite, I can only boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes, no matter what I tried. Even mavericks worked with full acceleration.

When I boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes, I'm getting pretty low frame rates in my own OpenGL applications, I get 300fps when in windowed mode, and when gone fullscreen, I only get 20-30fps. Is there any other way to get full acceleration as I used to get in Mavericks?

If I didn't use GraphicsEnabler, I get the apple logo, and after some time, the screen turns black and monitor turns off. There is also no sign of a reboot, I've waited for an hour in that state before I forced to restart and decided to use GraphicsEnabler.

Hello, I have been using Mavericks and recently I've upgraded to Yosemite (clean install with Unibeast). My GPU is NVIDIA GeForce 210. I've been using this GPU since the days of 10.6.6 and till now I can boot directly without any boot args. But since yosemite, I can only boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes, no matter what I tried. Even mavericks worked with full acceleration.

When I boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes, I'm getting pretty low frame rates in my own OpenGL applications, I get 300fps when in windowed mode, and when gone fullscreen, I only get 20-30fps. Is there any other way to get full acceleration as I used to get in Mavericks?

If I didn't use GraphicsEnabler, I get the apple logo, and after some time, the screen turns black and monitor turns off. There is also no sign of a reboot, I've waited for an hour in that state before I forced to restart and decided to use GraphicsEnabler.

Hi , i have Pentium G3220 , integr GPU intel HD , but also have the Geforce 210 as a second graphic .

Wanted to ask you if you've managed to solve the problem with the graphics ??

I have changed my pc since then, I have bought an nvidia 750 ti from Asus, and now, I'm limited only to VGA. I'm now using Windows, because OpenGL 4.X was a necessity for me as a student of graphics programming.

No it didn't work out for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back