CPU
i5-9400F
Graphics
MSI AMD RX 570 8GB
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I can not install MacOS (Mojave) to my PC. Basically, I boot to clover, then press enter, it starts booting, but theres no image... Verbose mode doesn't do anything, if anyone wonders. EFI is here:

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    9 MB · Views: 137
I can not install MacOS (Mojave) to my PC. Basically, I boot to clover, then press enter, it starts booting, but theres no image... Verbose mode doesn't do anything, if anyone wonders. EFI is here:
  • What version of macOSMojave, what is its source, and how did you create the USB Installer disk?
  • In CLOVER Boot Manager (CBM) Screen what Icons you saw and which one did you boot in Verbose?
  • If nothing is seen on Monitor Screen after verbose boot of a properly created USB Installer, make sure to connect your Monitor to the Graphics you are using and Enabled in the BIOS.
  • Without BIOS Options chosen for this boot, and a Verbose boot screen photo, no knowledgeable person about Hackintosh can give you any answer that will be based on evidence.
  • To get some idea of what is happening, you may take photos of your Clover Boot Manager (CBM) Screen showing the bootable disk icon(s), then press Options and take another screen shot , then go to InjectGraphics -> and take a 3rd Screen shot and upload them all.
  • For Some Useful Tips about Mojave installation and how to post to get fast and useful help, check ->https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ave-installation-and-posting-for-help.276352/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back