intel gma950
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Here, 10.9.2 didn't change anything.
gtx 660 Gigabyte overclocked
I even tried editing agpm, which does not have anything to do with opencl and preview.app which causes the 1.03ghz

Greetings

muelleimer98

Motherboard
GA-Z77MX-D3H
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
Asus GTX 970
So, after all those updates (OSX, nVidia, Cuda, ect.), has anyone managed to get the frequency-bug of our kepler-cards out of our hackintoshes ? I mean, i tried every possible combination, but never was able to get a proper power management.
At least, my way of getting rid of it was the OpenCL-Fix (by macandor). With 10.9.2, i am having no issues so far, everything is smooth. I don't have the new nvidia drivers, becuase after the OpenCL-Fix i cannot install them !

Motherboard
Z370 AORUS Gaming 7-F13
CPU
i7-8700K OC @ 5.1Ghz
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Performa
Mobile Phone
iOS
Do you really want to slow down your system by crippling opencl to work off cpu only just to fix power management? 10.9 uses opencl in a lot of places and anything offloaded to GPU is a good thing. It doesn't really bother me at all that my GPU stays ramped up if it means working OpenCL on that gpu. I have 2 extra case fans on gpu anyways and it stays at 40C. It'd be nice if apple/nvidia would fix the bug, sure, but gutting opencl to "fix" it doesn't seem like ideal solution to me. Although maybe that just depends on how much opencl your apps use. I certainly wouldn't gut opencl if you use any pro apps though. If you do not use any pro apps, then all you might suffer is slightly slower preview/quicklook or other minor opencl things.

Motherboard
GA-Z77MX-D3H
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
Asus GTX 970
Just a (maybe) stupid question:

Are GTX-680-cards also affected by that OpenCL-Bug (stuck at high frequencies) or do those cards run well ??? I am asking because those old drivers from nvidia do support gtx-680-cards ! If this question is absolutely stupid, forgot it, i was never in here before :) !

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87N-WIFI
CPU
i7-4770
Graphics
MSI GTX 760 ITX
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Just a (maybe) stupid question:

Are GTX-680-cards also affected by that OpenCL-Bug (stuck at high frequencies) or do those cards run well ??? I am asking because those old drivers from nvidia do support gtx-680-cards ! If this question is absolutely stupid, forgot it, i was never in here before :) !
If I am not mistaken, you should be able to install FakeSMC + Plugins + HWmonitor and see if your GPU is stuck at a higher frequency or if it throttles down. My 760 was stuck at 1006Mhz after using anything OpenCL related. With Macandor's patch, it idles at 135Mhz. I don't use the nVidia drivers as they added nothing.

Motherboard
Z87-A
CPU
i7-4770
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hope this thread is not completely dead
I hope this information might help one of us with this issue, to resolve it.

So I have MSI GTX 760 OC 2GB GDDR5 with Asus Z87-A motherboard. Now I have tried some options and found that when using GraphicsEnabler=Yes, which in my case unfortunately means losing HDMI Video and sound because only 2 screens work after when this is used. But the Graphics Card itself works as it should, clocks up and down no problem, temp are about 26c. I haven't don't much testing yet. When using no boot options for Graphics all my connections work including hdmi video/audio, but get minimum of 679MHz and GPU Heat stays around 34c. Most of the time gets stuck at 1.02MHz and never comes down.

So hope this information helps some that has more skills then I do at checking IO and drivers.