Contribute
Register

No Display/USB after wake on 10.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what's the issue at hand here? I'm not Hackintosh technical but according of previous comments it has something to do about Framebuffer thing.

So what's the deal about that. Is it a bug? Is it Clover-related? How shall the Hackintosh community tackle this?

same with r9-270x....need a patch!!!!

My screen remains black after sleep. AMD Radeon 6800. Have not tried disabling ATI inject yet.

As read at insanelymac, issue exists with 6xxx and later, 5xxx can wake upo_O

I need to reinstall Yosemite on my second hard drive, meantime. I realised that I have quite a long list of bug bears with El Capitan. The latest is that Disk Utility seems to work better for me (on my iMac) in Yosemite than El Capitan. Also, the pop up mouse over information labels in the partitions graphic get in the way if you have lots of smaller partitions that I want to resize. I can't remember the last time I yelled at a computer! Early days, though. There's lots to like. Meantime, I'm off to reinstall Yosemite on my other hard drive. I can't live with computer sleep. It seems to be more than just a framebuffer problem, unfortunately, so perhaps no easy workaround, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back