Contribute
Register

No Display/USB after wake on 10.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Radeon 5770 have the same issue. Here is what I had to do to fix with a little sacrifice.
open EFI\CLOVER\config.plist with clover configurator, uncheck ATI inject under graphic section.
The result for me is wake with full display. However my system is now detecting my video card as "ATI Radeon HD 5000" instead of 5770.

System is running with "Clover rev 3264"

Thanks for good information. i'm using 6870 and i followed this solution but not worked.

I want to see your config.plist. Could you upload this?

And are you using own dsdt?

These information will help who has this problem. Thank you.

Thanks for good information. i'm using 6870 and i followed this solution but not worked.

I want to see your config.plist. Could you upload this?

And are you using own dsdt?

These information will help who has this problem. Thank you.

My config.plist attached

As for DSDT, yes I am using DSDT with basic stuff such as audio layout ID with nothing special.
As indicated in other forum insanelymac, this might not work for everyone

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.2 KB · Views: 471
I heard on 'the other forum' that all ATI cards have this problem of not waking after sleep. It seems Apple removed some old GFX drivers.
I'll give ijhu's fix a shot, and I'll report later whether it's working or not.

EDIT: Not working :( exactly the same issue.

My Radeon 5770 have the same issue. Here is what I had to do to fix with a little sacrifice.
open EFI\CLOVER\config.plist with clover configurator, uncheck ATI inject under graphic section.
The result for me is wake with full display. However my system is now detecting my video card as "ATI Radeon HD 5000" instead of 5770.

System is running with "Clover rev 3264"

Besides the card reported as HD 5000, do you retain full QE/CI Graphics Acceleration?

Edit: I tried not injecting ATI, still can't wake from sleep.

Temporary fix : in Energy saver un check all and computer sleep Never , after this i have no problem :thumbup:

after all i don't want to let my system sleep :lol:

Temporary fix : in Energy saver un check all and computer sleep Never , after this i have no problem :thumbup:

HAHAH Good fix!

Let us look a "better" fix maybe?

P.S! I have 6870 too and it won't wake up from sleep

Yeah I set it to only sleep when I select the option from the apple menu. My hackintosh is a workstation after all, turned on most of the day. But when I finish working on it I like to select sleep so all my applications and documents are exactly as they were the day before.

Ati 6870 Black Edition XFX

Full clean install, Brought only DSDT & SSDT

Confirmed same issue using Duckweed / 5 ports / Inject ATI

Due to others finding Inject doesn't fix this... have not attempted.

( Keyboard and Mouse - USB - Can wake system from sleep, but video does not return)

Besides the card reported as HD 5000, do you retain full QE/CI Graphics Acceleration?

Yes, full QE/CI, I tested youtube video, chess and screensaver. My guess is that this fix might not work for 68XX series card. Let's wait for other bright minds from the hack community to provide their inputs and findings.

No joy, here, with my 7870 XT card. I tried unchecking ATI inject in Clover but on boot up that gave me a black screen with a an O with a diagonal line through it. I tried again with the same but this time put a check in load video cards bios. That good me booted up and working (youtube) but still the same black screen problem when waking from sleep. For what it's worth, my Framebuffer is Aji. I have tried Futomaki but that gives me a black screen on boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back