Thanks

Do I need any of these:

- FakeSMC v6.14.1364 Plugins
- FakeSMC v6.14.1364 HWMonitor Application
- NullCPUManagement
- USB 3.0 - Universal
- AppleIntelE1000e v3.1.0a

Or do I need to add system definition?

I had issues with the hardware monitoring and my particular Vapor-X 280X card and it refused to work correctly. Took the hardware monitoring off and it worked. I suspect that each card presents the informations slightly differently and the HW monitoring couldn't handle it. YMMV.

Also I was told that you don't need the USB 3.0 adaptor but you might need another kext ACPIPlatformrollback 10.9.5. That did seem to make the system stable.

I have had dodgy results with the latest Ethernet adaptor as well and rolled back to 2.14 (or whatever it was). There appears to be a bug with the latest Ethernet driver that manifests itself under large load. Since i was moving hundreds of GB per day around for database programming, I hit it quickly.

I'd work slowly and thoroughly and check carefully.

Rob

Do I need any of these:

- FakeSMC v6.14.1364 Plugins
- FakeSMC v6.14.1364 HWMonitor Application

You can install these two, if you want to monitor the hardware temps,etc..

- NullCPUManagement
- USB 3.0 - Universal

Not required.

- AppleIntelE1000e v3.1.0a

You can install this if this driver/kext is appropriate for your ethernet card.

Or do I need to add system definition?

You can use iMac 14,2

Thank you guys it's working great so far except SSDT which doesn't seem to be working. I tested and it is still only showing 3 different states: 8, 40 and 43. Can you recommend the best/easiest ssdt install method for Clover, do I simply need to put the file in patched folder or do I need to change config.plist?

Also in Multibeast should I install 3rd party SATA or 3rd party eSATA? (I am using ssd for osx and hdd for home folder)

Thank you guys it's working great so far except SSDT which doesn't seem to be working. I tested and it is still only showing 3 different states: 8, 40 and 43. Can you recommend the best/easiest ssdt install method for Clover, do I simply need to put the file in patched folder or do I need to change config.plist?

Change the ACPI > SSDT > DropOEM to Yes.

Also in Multibeast should I install 3rd party SATA or 3rd party eSATA? (I am using ssd for osx and hdd for home folder)

If you were installed the OS X to a SSD then enable the TRIM support with method mentioned on post#44

Okay so I put dropOEM to YES and now when I boot SSD from clover it loads slowly and finally ends up at this screen
IMG_0637.JPG.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back