Contribute
Register

NEED HELP.. Intel Xeon E3 1220 v3 for Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to boot to Yosemite HDD Desktop and then download and install the Correct Yosemite Kext for your Radeon card.

Reboot > BIOS> IGD Enable > Boot Yos HDD with -v
May be other flags if needed
Reach Yos Desktop
Install radeon Kext from available source you had already researched.
Reboot >BIOS>PCIE ENABLED
YOS HDD > -v
Post results

Thank you for helping me out with my problem. i try to search in the web about the radeon installer it shows that i need to change kext or dsdt etc? im not familiar with this method because with the last build i did 2 years ago i just use the unibeast and multibest straight without any problem with mavericks.

Thank you for helping me out with my problem. i try to search in the web about the radeon installer it shows that i need to change kext or dsdt etc? im not familiar with this method because with the last build i did 2 years ago i just use the unibeast and multibest straight without any problem with mavericks.

Try this search string:

AMD Radeon HD 7970, 7950, 7870, 7850, 7770, or 7750 on your Hackintosh tested on radeon HD 7850 working successfully ...
in Google and locate, download and install the drivers from that and see:
Good luck

Thank you i will try doing this method. maybe i will take time to read the method its so confusing to me. i will let you know after i used the kext injection and dsdt copy to extra folder. hope this works.

Thank you i will try doing this method. maybe i will take time to read the method its so confusing to me. i will let you know after i used the kext injection and dsdt copy to extra folder. hope this works.

Good luck. I want you to succeed with your choice. Please post back.

its still not working. i tried doing the dsdt and kext method. i will just give up and i will try to buy a nvidia vcard. maybe its more chance of success. in my research its shows that its a graphic card problem.

Thank you for your help.

i did install multibest and it was successfull. use the same boot flag in hdd that i use in the usb installer. but it gives me a glitch screen.

i also just enter without entering boot flags and it also work showing apple is loading but then it still gives me a glitch screen.

i also try boot flag GraphicEnabler=No and it also work but still get a glitch screen.
try GraphicEnabler=Yes it did not work my hackintosh restart.

is my graphic card is broken?

What is the device id of your card??

I give up with my videocard. i have a new card Gigabyte Geforce Gtx 750 Ti everything is working now i use clover for pre and post installation. im having problem installing in unibeast & multibeast thats why i switch to clover.

my only problem is i'm not sure if everything is working right. like my cpu, videocards, ram.
like e.g.

my cpu is xeon e3 1220 v3 it has 4cores and 4threads in cinebench it only shows 2cores 2 threads.
my ram is gskill ripjaw x series its 1600mhz but it only shows 1333mhz

my videocard driver from nvidia works and it shows the right memory of 2gb but im not sure if cuda or QE/CI is working.

thank you for your help with my radeon card before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back