Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97 D3H
CPU
E3-1220 v3
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Hi im new here and trying to hackintosh my pc but I'm not successful installing it. It always shows an error with nanoseconds xxxx.... or weird text after successful install with boot flag -x

Here are my specs:
Gigabyte z97 D3H
Asus Radeon hd 7770 2GB
Intel Xeon E3 1220 V3
Gskill 16gb RAM
Samsung 125gb SSD

Please need your help.

Thank you

Hi im new here and trying to hackintosh my pc but I'm not successful installing it. It always shows an error with nanoseconds xxxx.... or weird text after successful install with boot flag -x

Here are my specs:
Gigabyte z97 D3H
Asus Radeon hd 7770 2GB
Intel Xeon E3 1220 V3
Gskill 16gb RAM
Samsung 125gb SSD

Please need your help.

Thank you

In the Profile , in place of PC, please insert your Motherboard Make and Model+ BIOS Version.

Are you getting this
It always shows an error with nanoseconds xxxx.... or weird text after successful install with boot flag -x
during re-booting of your Hard disk after Yosemite installation on that hard disk [with Unibeast or Clover USB Installer. Which one?] ?

Please list the BIOS Settings options you have selected for this installation. Wrong choice or not selecting some required options can cause Kernel Panic during installation. If by chance the ones selected for a Successful Installation of Yosemite on a hard disk using the USB Installer has been reset to something different, you can get such errors.

So , please list the BIOS options selected preceding the error seen.
Please take a legible photo of a Verbose boot screen [screen using -v as a boot flag ] and upload the image with your next post with details.
Good luck

Here are my specs:
Gigabyte z97 D3H
Asus Radeon hd 7770 2GB
Intel Xeon E3 1220 V3
Gskill 16gb RAM
Samsung 125gb SSD

Please need your help.

Thank you

Post a clear photo of the entire frozen screen after booting with flag -v

Thank you for your reply. i used unibeast and i was successful with the pre install. but i can't boot thru the hardrive. i use this boot flags : -v , PCIRootUID=1/0, GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No.

my Bios Seetings in Gigabyte-UEFI Dual Bios
Bios Version: F6
VTD- disable
Boot mode: UEFI
Initial display: Pcie 1

i can only enter to hdd thru this boot flag -v -x but there is a glitch on the screen and the hackintosh is so slow.

Attachments

• IMG_1109.JPG
    IMG_1109.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 333
Thank you for your reply. i used unibeast and i was successful with the pre install. but i can't boot thru the hardrive. i use this boot flags : -v , PCIRootUID=1/0, GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No.

VTD- disable

i can only enter to hdd thru this boot flag -v -x but there is a glitch on the screen and the hackintosh is so slow.

VTD- disable

Did you mean UEFI and Legacy or UEFI Only ?

• So, you used the Unibeast Yosemite USB Installer and Installed Yosemite on the hard disk?
  • On automatic reboot after installation ,with USB installer still connected to the USB port, you selected that and entered the Chimera boot screen and switched the booting device to Yosemite HDD?
  • You now can boot that Yosemite HDD only if you type -x along with -v to get to the screen image you have posted? Right?
So far the screen you posted shows no errors.

If it is hung there,
  • Power Off and then ON
  • Boot with the USB Installer as #1
  • Switch to Yos HDD
  • Boot with -v -x -f PCIRootUID=1
  • Post in detail with Boot screen image

Thank you for your reply.

Yes i mean UEFI and Legacy.
I used unibeast and i successfully installed in hdd.

when i reboot with the usb installer i can go to the hdd and use boot flag -x -v and i can enter yosemite.
(in -x -v i enter yosemite desktop and install multibeast and can reboot eithout usb but screen gets glitches)

if i remove the usb installer and reboot its start to load but after that i get a glitch (checkered) screen with rainbow circle running.

i attached my screen shot.

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1113.JPG
    IMG_1113.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_1114.JPG
    IMG_1114.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 275
Thank you for your reply.

Yes i mean UEFI and Legacy.
I used unibeast and i successfully installed in hdd.

when i reboot with the usb installer i can go to the hdd and use boot flag -x -v and i can enter yosemite.

if i remove the usb installer and reboot its start to load but after that i get a glitch (checkered) screen with rainbow circle running.

i attached my screen shot.

Thank you

• Until you Run the Multibeast 7.3 [ Software to install the Boot-loader Chimera + Required drivers for on board devices + Creating /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist and several other essential files to make your Yosemite HDD capable of independent booting] , you still need the Unibeast Yosemite USB installer as a companion drive for support. You should not remove it until Multibeast Run is completed and and then you can select hdd instead of USB as the First Boot device.
  • For the First time boot of the Yosemite HDD with the Unibeast Yosemite USB installer sitting there as a companion, you still need to type in the Boot flags previously used by USB installer to reach the Hard disk Installation Screen where you partitioned/Formatted and started installing Yosemite on the HDD.

Hope it is clear.

i did install multibest and it was successfull. use the same boot flag in hdd that i use in the usb installer. but it gives me a glitch screen.

i also just enter without entering boot flags and it also work showing apple is loading but then it still gives me a glitch screen.

i also try boot flag GraphicEnabler=No and it also work but still get a glitch screen.
try GraphicEnabler=Yes it did not work my hackintosh restart.

is my graphic card is broken?

i did install multibest and it was successfull. use the same boot flag in hdd that i use in the usb installer. but it gives me a glitch screen.

i also just enter without entering boot flags and it also work showing apple is loading but then it still gives me a glitch screen.

i also try boot flag GraphicEnabler=No and it also work but still get a glitch screen.
try GraphicEnabler=Yes it did not work my hackintosh restart.

is my graphic card is broken?

I cannot say that yet. I doubt it has any hardware issue. It may be lacking acceleration [QE/CI] because of not having correct driver installed yet.
So try booting with flags:

-v nv_disable=1 -x -f
and post back please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back