OSX
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
(SOLVED) Mouse and keyboard (USB) dosen't work after installing OSX Mavericks

Hi everyone, first i want to say that i am a real newbe in hackintosh, and i don't have a real experience in it, rather than i'm not english, so sorry if i speak bad.

Here is my problem :

Once i've installed my Mavericks on my PC with UniBeast, my screen was going on strange characters and couldn't load os... Then when i recieved my new graphic card, the pc loaded the os but after the boot logo, nothing. So i made a "GraphicEnabler=No" then it works.

NOW, all is ok but when i'm on the OSX Desktop, my mouse and my keyboard doesn't work... :banghead:

I tried "USBBUSFIX=Yes" but nothing....

So now i've seen in another topic that i have to change my DSDT file but... I don't even know what it is, and even if, how could i change it without mouse an keyboard... :thumbdown:

I appreciate any kind of help,
Hope, thanks :(

Hi everyone, first i want to say that i am a real newbe in hackintosh, and i don't have a real experience in it, rather than i'm not english, so sorry if i speak bad.

Here is my problem :

Once i've installed my Mavericks on my PC with UniBeast, my screen was going on strange characters and couldn't load os... Then when i recieved my new graphic card, the pc loaded the os but after the boot logo, nothing. So i made a "GraphicEnabler=No" then it works.

NOW, all is ok but when i'm on the OSX Desktop, my mouse and my keyboard doesn't work... :banghead:

I tried "USBBUSFIX=Yes" but nothing....

So now i've seen in another topic that i have to change my DSDT file but... I don't even know what it is, and even if, how could i change it without mouse an keyboard... :thumbdown:

I appreciate any kind of help,
Hope, thanks :(

Are you using USB2.0 or USB3.0.
Had the same problem before using USB3.0. Lucky enough MultiBeadt supplies the needed files for that ;)

(SOLVED) Mouse and keyboard (USB) dosen't work after installing OSX Mavericks

Are you using USB2.0 or USB3.0.
Had the same problem before using USB3.0. Lucky enough MultiBeadt supplies the needed files for that ;)

Thank you so much, it works...
Now i have to find why my USB 2.0 doesn't work, why i have to write "GraphicsEnabler=No" at every boot and why my computer freezes randomly x)

But THANK YOU for your help, i'ts appreciated! :thumbup:

Thank you so much, it works...
Now i have to find why my USB 2.0 doesn't work, why i have to write "GraphicsEnabler=No" at every boot and why my computer freezes randomly x)

But THANK YOU for your help, i'ts appreciated! :thumbup:

The GraphicsEnabler thing is easy.
Go to your root drive ==> Extra Folder

There you open the org.chameleon.Boot.plist file

And just add the following lines:

Code:
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>

Save the file and see that you do not have to enter GraphicsEnabler=No anymore.
Why you OS X is freezing is a riddle to me. Unfortunate I do not have the knowledge to help you there.

GL

Thanks for help, i reinstalled totally my Hackintosh, and i saw that i forgot the DSDT file at my first try... Soooo noooob... Then i read a lot before reinstalling, and now i know how to do a clean hackintosh :)
My settings at install with MultiBeast wasn't good...

Thanks for help, really appreciated! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back