Contribute
Register

[Mostly Success] Coffee Lake ATX - MSI MEG Z390 ACE - i9-9900k - Radeon VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I know it is not easy to do when you do not even know while reading the tutorials anyway thank you to you and your hard work see you soon.
Yeah, it seemed overwhelming at first, but that guide navigates you around based on what hardware you have. I read through the whole guide following my hardware choices, then went through it again as i created my opencore efi. The opencore sanity checker is an amazing tool. You can pre build your efi and then check it for problems before you try to install

Hello,have you upgrade your system to big sur succefully?, mine is also i9 9900k+ MSI Z390ACE, There is something wrong with my Big sur installing. I would like to know if you can send me your folder so i could reinstall my system ,thanks you.

Hello,have you upgrade your system to big sur succefully?, mine is also i9 9900k+ MSI Z390ACE, There is something wrong with my Big sur installing. I would like to know if you can send me your folder so i could reinstall my system ,thanks you.
Nah, i’m still on catalina. Have you read through the dortania opencore guide on github? Has a really good troubleshooting section

Hi guys I have the same motherboard and the same cpu .... with an 8gb rx 580 ... but catalina does not start the installer, how can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back