Contribute
Register

Moarfish's build - GA-B75M-D3H i5 3570K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find info about my problem in this post http://www.tonymacx86.com/80-native-support-mountain-lion-ivy-bridge-hd-4000-geforce-6xx.html it says that Mountain Lion has native support of hd 4000 but for full support needed to unplug and replug DVI cable. This is really helps :) After booting I see pictures like in my previous post but after unplug and replug DVI cable everything is going ok and I can see a normal desktop with native resolution.

So the next question is how to solve this problem to not always unplug and replug DVI cable? The answer is:

<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1920x1080x32</string>

It's really helps!!! Thx a lot! I guess this information should to be added to the firsts page.

It is only required for some of the monitors.
The monitor I use do not require to put the Graphics Mode String and it still work perfectly.

Output DVI 1920x1200 HD4000 works..?

Thanks...

It should be fine and it is the maximum resolution supported according to gigabyte web site.

The new problem :)
I have wifi usb dongle on Realtek RTL8191SU chip. I downloaded official drivers for 10.8 from Realtek http://www.realtek.com.tw and install them. But after reboot I've got an error that wireless network can't start, I press skip and go to settings. The Realtek RTL8191SU is red and not working.

Is there any way to solve this?

This hardware is not related to this build and I think it would be better for u to ask in the network section of this forum.
By the way, I would always recommend TP-LINK WDN4800 for Wifi which works natively as Airport.

Running 2560x1440 out the Displayport on my GA-B75M-D3P via HD4000. It's quite nice. :)

Hi guys, I need some help. I just finished my build (only difference is I'm using a geforce 210 which works OOB). Followed the instructions and everything seems to be working perfectly except for a "tiny" problem. After running the 10.8.2 update and multibeast, my keyboard and mouse (apple wired USB keyboard with a logitech mouse attached to the keyboard) don't work anymore. I get a message that the keyboard is not recognized, etc. Of course this is huge problem because i cant control the computer. Sometimes i can get them to work (very rarely) after going into sleep with the power button and replugging the keyboard while is sleeping.

I already tried to reinstall ML, but skipping the 10.8.2 update (just multibeast). But the problem persists.
In safe mode, they work fine.

Any ideas? This is driving me crazy :(

After running the 10.8.2 update and multibeast, my keyboard and mouse (apple wired USB keyboard with a logitech mouse attached to the keyboard) don't work anymore. I get a message that the keyboard is not recognized, etc. Of course this is huge problem because i cant control the computer. Sometimes i can get them to work (very rarely) after going into sleep with the power button and replugging the keyboard while is sleeping.

I have a similar problem with my GA-B75M-D3P. I'm using a Xeon e3 1230v2 with 1x8gb ram and a GeForce 210 also.
After initial unibeast installation my kb/mouse work fine, but after running multibeast my kb/mouse don't work after starting up (no message). After waiting for an (unknown) length of time, or sleep/wake they work fine until next reboot. This is present in both 10.8.0 and 10.8.1. Haven't been able to get 10.8.2 working yet. I am going to try updating my bios (currently F4) to F5 and possibly F6.

My kexts include:
DSDT Free/User DSDT
ALC887/888b Current
3rd Party SATA
Official Realtek
FakeSMC + Plugins + HW monitor

As I mentioned I haven't been able to get 10.8.2 working properly either. After running the combo update and running multibeast I get stuck on "Sound Assertion in AppleHDACodecGeneric at line 360".
I have seen it mentioned that you need to roll back IOUSBfamily and AppleACPIPlatform to 10.8.0 but this is puzzling since I seem to get stuck on a sound related problem.

Sackboyx, try reflashing your bios. After I updated to 10.8.2 I had a problem with my USB ports (plugging in a usb flash drive would lock my machine up) that only worked correctly if running in safe mode. I reflashed my bios and everything has worked perfectly since. I think the updating via the apps store somehow corrupted my bios.

I have a similar problem with my GA-B75M-D3P. I'm using a Xeon e3 1230v2 with 1x8gb ram and a GeForce 210 also.
After initial unibeast installation my kb/mouse work fine, but after running multibeast my kb/mouse don't work after starting up (no message). After waiting for an (unknown) length of time, or sleep/wake they work fine until next reboot. This is present in both 10.8.0 and 10.8.1. Haven't been able to get 10.8.2 working yet. I am going to try updating my bios (currently F4) to F5 and possibly F6.

My kexts include:
DSDT Free/User DSDT
ALC887/888b Current
3rd Party SATA
Official Realtek
FakeSMC + Plugins + HW monitor

As I mentioned I haven't been able to get 10.8.2 working properly either. After running the combo update and running multibeast I get stuck on "Sound Assertion in AppleHDACodecGeneric at line 360".
I have seen it mentioned that you need to roll back IOUSBfamily and AppleACPIPlatform to 10.8.0 but this is puzzling since I seem to get stuck on a sound related problem.

I think it is the FakeSMC that freeze your system after 10.8.2 update. You need to remove one kext to boot. Look at the 10.8.2 update thread by tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back