Contribute
Register

[May 2020 UPDATE] USB SSDT for Z370M-DS3H (100% working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That EFI folder contains all the kext required for mojave 10.4.1

Everything works perfectly, but you'll have to tweak config.plist to enable your Intel GPU (mine is set as headless because I use a Sapphire RX580 to drive my 4K display).

Attachments

• EFI-z370m-mojave.zip
    21.5 MB · Views: 599
Thank you for sharing. After using your files, everything is ok

Last edited:
Glad it worked!

I saw that you had an issue with your network (wifi or ethernet?), can you share what you did, so other users with the same issue will be able to fix it.

First I replaced the entire efi folder on my PC and changed the smbios model to Mac Mini18.2. My usb3.0 can work but the WI-FI(BCM943602CS2) connection is unstable, so I compared my config.list with you. And changed the darkmode to 10, then the sleep seems normal, the problem of USB3.0 I am going to solve with FB-Patcher later

Last edited:
Hi thanks for your sharing, it works perfectly except the only usb2 left. Could you fix the patch for all functional ports. I literally don't know how to fix it. Appreciate it.

Hi thanks for your sharing, it works perfectly except the only usb2 left. Could you fix the patch for all functional ports. I literally don't know how to fix it. Appreciate it.
hi , I add the F_USB2 to the SSDT and F_USB2 can work now , but I do not have USB3.0 device to test the other USB 3.0 ports. it should be work ,you can try it.

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.aml
    1.9 KB · Views: 196
Hi Namok88
Thank you for sharing

I can't find file dsdt.aml in your /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ folder
I just saw the hotpatchs in config.plist
Is that all the necessary patch for DSDT?

Last edited:
Hi Namok88
Thank you for sharing

I can't find file dsdt.aml in your /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ folder
I just saw the hotpatchs in config.plist
Is that all the necessary patch for DSDT?

Everything needed to get that mobo running at its full potential is in the EFI folder I shared. There's no need for a patched SSDT in /patched/

I disabled it because I don't use it and it makes sleep mode work flawlessly (no need for the 15 USB port limit patch).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back