Contribute
Register

[May 2020 UPDATE] USB SSDT for Z370M-DS3H (100% working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you still need to keep USBInjectAll.kext installed for it to work... obviously

lol, my bad, you're correct, I forgot I had it installed in /S/L/E. :D

lol, my bad, you're correct, I forgot I had it installed in /S/L/E. :D
it should be installed to /Library/Extensions as all your 3rd party kexts should be

I think I had to install it in /S/L/E because /L/E it wouldn't work.

I'll give it a try once again.

Thanks, I know how to install kexts, it's just that trying the USBInjectAll.kext in /L/E/ didn't work, but was working in /S/L/E.

It's been months since I wrote my patched USB ssdt, and that's probably why I left it there after I had all the ports fully working.

Hi all, I've compiled a custom SSDT for Gigabyte Z370M-DS3H.

All the 10 USB ports (4*2.0, 6*3.1 Gen 1, Internal/External) are now correctly working.

Put that .aml file in your /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ and reboot.

EDIT: disabled an internal USB 2.0 port (to stay within the 15 ports limit) to fix sleep mode. (check my comment below)
Hi I tried this but only usb 2 working all ports

Install the latest USBInjectAll.kext in /Library/Extensions/ with a kext utility app (to flush/rebuild the kextcache) and restart.

The patch port limit is in the config.txt provided (in this thread) in my EFI.zip

Install the latest USBInjectAll.kext in /Library/Extensions/ with a kext utility app (to flush/rebuild the kextcache) and restart.

The patch port limit is in the config.txt provided (in this thread) in my EFI.zip
1 Ok So I checked in library extensions kexts deleted usb inject all kext and ran Multibeast again and usb inject all and remove port limit then rebooted and usb inject all kext is there again ?
2 Then I mount partition using clover config efi mounter delete my efi and copy paste yours to replace mine with yours ?
3 Then Reboot and I should have usb 3 ports as well as usb 2 ?

Results After doing so are below its the same as before usb are all hs except USR1 and under about this Mac system report usb speed 480 not 5 gig.
Im 53 so not quite a computer whiz just enough to get in trouble lol
Im A Bell Tech and built this PC as my 2012 Mac mini is too slow now!
BTW when I updated my bios to 12 it wouldn't even boot so I am running 6 now.
Thanks For All Your Help!

Attachments

• IMG_0713.jpg
    IMG_0713.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0714.jpg
    IMG_0714.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0715.jpg
    IMG_0715.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0716.jpg