Contribute
Register

Making an AMD RX580 2048SP Graphics Card Work on Hackintosh

Hey everyone is it possible for someone to help me with my vbios for hackintosh Ive attached my gpu-z back up. it appears to me i have the xfx subvendor rx580 2304 sp

Attachments

• Ellesmere.zip
    110.5 KB · Views: 6
Hello everyone!please help fix vbios to flash the bios of the video card, for further download of the hackintosh.hackintosh installed, but not as I can't get a video card, I'm offering files.

Attachments

• IMG_5017.jpg
    IMG_5017.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5036.jpg
    IMG_5036.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Ellesmere.zip
    110.9 KB · Views: 2
Yes I have sent my original vbios above.
@BlackDoma
Maybe you could post your request for help at other websites that are focused on modifying graphic card vbios, such as TechPowerUp dot com? I created this thread with the intention to help folks who have RX 580 2048SP cards and want their cards to work on macOS. I really don't want to brick your video card with a wrongly modified vbois.

Hey everyone is it possible for someone to help me with my vbios for hackintosh Ive attached my gpu-z back up. it appears to me i have the xfx subvendor rx580 2304 sp
@Jamesmykil:
You have a regular/normal RX580 video card (2304SP). My understanding is that XFX RX560 doesn't work on macOS but XFX RX580 2304SP works fine on macOS. Did you actually tried to use your XFX RX580 2304SP on a macOS?

Hello everyone!please help fix vbios to flash the bios of the video card, for further download of the hackintosh.hackintosh installed, but not as I can't get a video card, I'm offering files.
@art-artemon
The two photos in your posting are rather blurry and I can't make out the details. Could you post better (higher resolution) photos (screenshot for the GPU-Z and a clearer photo of your GPU chip)? What is the brand and model of your video card?

Hello, I am attaching another photo.

Attachments

• IMG_5017 (1).jpg
    IMG_5017 (1).jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5036 (1).jpg
    IMG_5036 (1).jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
@Jamesmykil:
You have a regular/normal RX580 video card (2304SP). My understanding is that XFX RX560 doesn't work on macOS but XFX RX580 2304SP works fine on macOS. Did you actually tried to use your XFX RX580 2304SP on a macOS?
Yes i keep getting stuck at com.apple.dock.fulscreen. Then maybe i Need help building my efi properly with noot? from what it appears in my logs after using debug it doesnt see my gpu. any suggestions on a next step for me?

The RX 590 GME chip is 215-0910038 and there is an RX 580,stitched by the Chinese,under the RX590.

Back