- Jan 10, 2020
- Asus Prime Z390-A
- Radeon VII
- Mobile Phone
I have just finished my Hackintosh build, it includes:
- Liquid cooled i9 9900k on Asus Prime z390 Motherboard.
- Radeon VII Graphics Card
- Asus AX3000 PCI Wifi+BT 5.0
- 500 GB M.2 Samsung Evo+ SSD (Windows 10 Installed)
- 1 TB M.2 Samsung Evo+ SSD (Going for main Catalina Install here)
- 500 GB M.2 Samsung Evo SSD via PCI-e Adapter w/ Heat sink (For extra storage)
I created my Catalina Boot drive successfully with my 13" Macbook Pro. When I go to boot up it is stuck at the end of the Apple logo with full bar. I click 'debug' and it ends with what is shown on the image attached below. I have tried multiple solutions from these forums but haven't found a solution yet.
I have attached my EFI file to have anyone with mad skills look at. Any ideas or solutions would be helpful! I'd really like to get back to my MacOS experience.