- Jan 10, 2020
- Asus Prime Z390-A
- Radeon VII
- Mobile Phone
I have just finished my Hackintosh build, it includes:
- Liquid cooled i9 9900k on Asus Prime z390 Motherboard.
- Radeon VII Graphics Card
- Asus AX3000 PCI Wifi+BT 5.0
- 500 GB M.2 Samsung Evo+ SSD (Windows 10 Installed)
- 1 TB M.2 Samsung Evo+ SSD (Going for main Catalina Install here)
- 500 GB M.2 Samsung Evo SSD via PCI-e Adapter w/ Heat sink (For extra storage)
I created my Catalina Boot drive successfully with my 13" Macbook Pro. When I go to boot up it is stuck at the end of the Apple logo with full bar. I click 'debug' and it ends with what is shown on the image attached below. I have tried multiple solutions from these forums but haven't found a solution yet.
I have attached my EFI file to have anyone with mad skills look at. Any ideas or solutions would be helpful! I'd really like to get back to my MacOS experience.
3.3 MB Views: 32