Radeon VII
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
IMG_4106.jpg

HELLO.

I have just finished my Hackintosh build, it includes:
- Liquid cooled i9 9900k on Asus Prime z390 Motherboard.
- Radeon VII Graphics Card
- Asus AX3000 PCI Wifi+BT 5.0
- 500 GB M.2 Samsung Evo+ SSD (Windows 10 Installed)
- 1 TB M.2 Samsung Evo+ SSD (Going for main Catalina Install here)
- 500 GB M.2 Samsung Evo SSD via PCI-e Adapter w/ Heat sink (For extra storage)

I created my Catalina Boot drive successfully with my 13" Macbook Pro. When I go to boot up it is stuck at the end of the Apple logo with full bar. I click 'debug' and it ends with what is shown on the image attached below. I have tried multiple solutions from these forums but haven't found a solution yet.

I have attached my EFI file to have anyone with mad skills look at. Any ideas or solutions would be helpful! I'd really like to get back to my MacOS experience.

IMG_4104.jpg

IMG_4105.jpg

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 128
I tried the Asus ACPI Patch and it resulted in the same debug thread.

I don't know if something has changed recently, but you can try putting SSDT-EC.aml in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched.

I don't know if something has changed recently, but you can try putting SSDT-EC.aml in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched.
Ok, will try right now. Thanks!

Ok, applied the patch via mounting EFI partition and pasting into the correct folder. Booted into debug mode and got the same stopping point. Any other ideas?

Did you try to unplug all m.2 drives and try to install on ssd?

Ok, applied the patch via mounting EFI partition and pasting into the correct folder. Booted into debug mode and got the same stopping point. Any other ideas?

If you have windows, try to boot and upgrade the firmware of Samsung 970 Evo Plus that you try to install Catalina.

Another tip I can give you, for the first installation, is to try starting from a clean installation of Mojave, because for that operating system the installer and the other tools are definitive, while for Catalina it is still in development, as you can read from the first post in this forum.
Once you have managed to install with UNIBEAST and enable all the features of your PC with MULTIBEAST and make any necessary adjustments on the config.plist with CLOVER, you can make an update to Catalina (if you can make a backup first, it is better for any savings time) and you shouldn't have much difficulty, it being understood that you will always have to keep that SSDT-EC.aml in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched and the kext you must always keep them updated to the latest versions before updating MacOS.
It's a bit longer as a process, but if you can't install Catalina directly it's a way you can try, then referring to the Mojave forum (until you update it) in which many problems that could arise were resolved with often very clear explanations.

Last edited:
Hi, I am a first time builder so I can't really help you.

I wanted to know how you made your wifi and bluetooth card working ? I have checked multiple network thing in multiBeast but it doesn't seem to work.
The PCE-AX3000 contains an Intel Model : AX200NGW if it helps in some way
thanks

Was anyone able to make the ASUS AX3000 able to work?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back