1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
10.13.5 has been a good update for most. One more for High Sierra, perhaps, then on to the future! I deleted my screenshots, but Dark Mode in Mojave is an extension of System Preferences/General/Use dark menu bar and Dock, and with a dark desktop background and a darker app GUI like those in Adobe CC 2018, it's a close match.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170MX Gaming 5
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hmm the point updates are never small anymore are they? 2GB+ for 10.13.5, 10.13.4, etc.

All my 10.13.x updates kernel panic during the boot from the installation volume, including this one. I solved this temporarily by booting from a unibeast USB stick but I can't figure out what's the difference in Clover settings that makes the USB stick work and my boot volume not. Maybe it's the fact that my boot volume is on an NVMe SSD? However during normal operation (and boot) this is no problem.

ksy

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH
CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Update went smooth. My system has been stable for a week no. No problems at all! :headbang:

Motherboard
Gigabyte H110M-H +
CPU
i5 - 9400
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
i did the upgrade on the first boot just boot without the Nvidia web driver, then once you in it will prompt for a upgrade of the driver, after upgrade just reboot all works perfect after that, hope that helps some one out there

Motherboard
Asrock Z370M-ITX/ac
CPU
I5 9600K
Graphics
RX560
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
a single click in AppStore and successfully updated without any issues.

i see you guys talking about apfs.efi file, i did nothing to it and for now my machine is running well, should i concern about apfs.efi?

Motherboard
Asus Z170-E
CPU
core i5 6600k
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Not updating. Neither through AppStore neither through Combo Update. PC is just rebooting.
it will reboot to the clover screen, you have to choose "install MacOS from "your HDD" this is because even on a real Mac the Mac reboots to the installer, hacks just do it a little differently and sometimes it can "reboot" more then once, just keep choosing "install MacOS" until that is gone then choose your "HDD"