Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
After update clover and apfs to lastest. I started restart my Hack to install update from 13.3 to 13.5 from MAS, but at first restart after i pressed "boot to install update from ..." at clover bootsceen,then i just got a blackscreen, no any loading bar. Anyone got this problem ?

Edit: Its a bug from clover install, it removed my OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi driver

Last edited:
After update clover and apfs to lastest. I started restart my Hack to install update from 13.3 to 13.5 from MAS, but at first restart after i pressed "boot to install update from ..." at clover bootsceen,then i just got a blackscreen, no any loading bar. Anyone got this problem ?

Edit: Its a bug from clover install, it removed my OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi driver
same issue here, got frustrated and reinstalled :banghead:

Thanks! I Just added a modified APFS.efi to DRIVERS64UEFI in Clover and it worked, no more random text of any kind.
I got mine APFS.efi from here and I get the random text right before the clover screen. Did you get yours from the same place?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 10.35.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 10.35.20 PM.png
    698 KB · Views: 297
I am running clover 4458, do I really need to update to 4586 to be able to install 10.13.5 ?

If I have to, the fix fix for OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi file issiues should really be mentioned in post #1.
Also, where can I get AptioMemoryFix-64.ef from?

I am running clover 4458, do I really need to update to 4586 to be able to install 10.13.5 ?

If I have to, the fix fix for OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi file issiues should really be mentioned in post #1.
Also, where can I get AptioMemoryFix-64.ef from?
AptioMemoryFix can be selected when installing/updating clover

AptioMemoryFix can be selected when installing/updating clover

Where? Did not get any question about this when downloaded and installed using the link in the first post.

Where? Did not get any question about this when downloaded and installed using the link in the first post.
normally when you click the customise button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back