Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I use UniBeast 8 for macOS 10.13.1?

Hi,

I have 10.13.0 installed, my System-Definition is iMac17.1 and I have installed an NVIDA 1080 graphic-card.

I understand it right, that I can install the update to 10.13.1 BEFORE installing the NVIDIA web-driver 378.10.10.10.20.107, as discribed in Post #2 (For Nvidia Maxwell/Pascal graphic cards users (see 2nd and 3rd note above)......), without kernel panic loop?

I have actually installed the NVIDIA web-driver 378.10.10.10.15.121

Thank you :)

OZeiger, yes you can update to 10.13.1 before updating the Nvidia driver now that the 10.13.1 compatible driver is available. After the HS update and upon booting to the Desktop, the Nvidia System Preference Pane will pop up and ask you to update.

Lethienbao, Yes.

BWAAARG, I can't install this either. OSinstall.mpfg or something is missing. Guess I need to do the stupid **** with the pkg and single user mode and stuff.

Where can I find the pkg to this update?

Last edited:
Hi,
I downloaded the update from app store.
When I boot and choose install High Sierra from Clover .. the setup screen appears after some minutes saying that the installer (don't remember the correct file name) mpkg can't be found.
it happened also with the Supplemental Update ... I managed to install only after downloading the standalone package.

Any suggestion ?

View attachment 289251
Thanks in advance.
Fabrizio

I also had this (although in English). But instead of choosing the Installer in Clover I can still use the normal boot...but then of course only get 10.13.

Did you solve this?

Finally up to date, with some extra work and only with download of full installer 10.13.1 (had the "OSInstall.mpkg not found in Volumes/macOS/Installation/Packages" error after Reboot and Install macOS from macOS boot option at first)

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-01 um 14.24.02.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-01 um 14.24.02.png
    261.3 KB · Views: 171
Finally up to date, with some extra work and only with download of full installer 10.13.1 (had the "OSInstall.mpkg not found in Volumes/macOS/Installation/Packages" error after Reboot and Install macOS from macOS boot option at first)
That problem is what I have - I have the Installer under Applications already. What do I do with it?

So like I did the update and now my computer is stuck in a bootloop. Any ideas on how to get out of it? I have Nvidia graphic card, 1050ti setup. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back