CPU
i7-950
Graphics
GTX-580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
do you guys experience any substantial performance gain (video-wise or audio-wise) or other benefit updating to sierra compared with to capitan? besides just sitting with the "latest".

it itches to update but if there is not even a slight noticible improvement..

(i struggled with my first install and i made all sorts of weird mistakes with sierra and it finally refused to install. now i have a el capitan install working fine besides a couple of small annoyances, but now things would be much simpler with the gained knowledge of the previous attempt, but if there is nothing really to gain updating)
I haven't measured yet but High Sierra seems the least laggy for me.

Motherboard
Asus Z270G Gaming
CPU
Intel i7 7700k
Graphics
MSI Geforce 1060 3GB
Hey guys,

I have High Sierra running on my Hackintosh running correctly on version 10.13 (17A365), but when I try to update it to 10.13.1, after the reboot, the upgrade gets stuck with busy timeout[0], (240s) kextd wait(0): 'AppleACPICPU' (see screenshot below). I've tried waiting for more than 4 hours with no success. Any suggestion on how to solve this?

Thank you in advance

IMG_0047.jpg

Motherboard
Gigabyte Ultra Durable Z97X-SLI ALC 1150 audio
CPU
Intel Core i7-4790k LGA1150
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce GT 740 SC
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi guys, hope u doing well.
The problem im facing is: if I put my computer to sleep manually it sleeps no problem, but if i leave it so auto sleep "I have put that setting in energy saver to sleep after 15 minutes" it wont sleep automatically, only the screen sleeps but the computer still running. Any fix to this issue ?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Motherboard
GA-Z97X UD5 BLK
CPU
Intel I7 4790K
Graphics
ATI Radeon HD5870
Mac
iMac
Hi guys, hope u doing well.
The problem im facing is: if I put my computer to sleep manually it sleeps no problem, but if i leave it so auto sleep "I have put that setting in energy saver to sleep after 15 minutes" it wont sleep automatically, only the screen sleeps but the computer still running. Any fix to this issue ?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Avante,
If I remember correctly, your issue cause by one of the setting in the Bios under "Power Management" tab.
Check for "Platform Power Management" It should be set to "Enable".

Motherboard
Asus TUF Sabertooth X99
CPU
Intel Core i7 5950k @ 4.4Ghz
Graphics
Radeon RX Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Anybody has the link to the installer?

Motherboard
Asus TUF Sabertooth X99
CPU
Intel Core i7 5950k @ 4.4Ghz
Graphics
Radeon RX Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Anybody knows where to download 10.13.1?
I can't seem to find the download.

Motherboard
Asus Z270 Mark 2
CPU
I7-7700K
Graphics
Nvidia 1080ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I can't find a download for any versions of High Sierra before 10.13.6. There are no Nvidia drivers for my build number. Where can I get osx 10.13.5? It's super frustrating.

Motherboard
Z390 Gaming Sli
CPU
I7-8800
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I can't find a download for any versions of High Sierra before 10.13.6. There are no Nvidia drivers for my build number. Where can I get osx 10.13.5? It's super frustrating.
Anybody knows where to download 10.13.1?
I can't seem to find the download.
I have not read the whole tread, but maybe you can find if your card is supported here:

I'm not very familiar with ATI graphic cards anymore. From El capitan to Sierra I have not had problems witn my NVIDIA GTX 980. The system finds the driver and applies it without any problem.

Good Luck!