Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I have High Sierra running on my Hackintosh running correctly on version 10.13 (17A365), but when I try to update it to 10.13.1, after the reboot, the upgrade gets stuck with busy timeout[0], (240s) kextd wait(0): 'AppleACPICPU' (see screenshot below). I've tried waiting for more than 4 hours with no success. Any suggestion on how to solve this?

Thank you in advance

IMG_0047.jpg

Hi guys, hope u doing well.
The problem im facing is: if I put my computer to sleep manually it sleeps no problem, but if i leave it so auto sleep "I have put that setting in energy saver to sleep after 15 minutes" it wont sleep automatically, only the screen sleeps but the computer still running. Any fix to this issue ?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi guys, hope u doing well.
The problem im facing is: if I put my computer to sleep manually it sleeps no problem, but if i leave it so auto sleep "I have put that setting in energy saver to sleep after 15 minutes" it wont sleep automatically, only the screen sleeps but the computer still running. Any fix to this issue ?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Avante,
If I remember correctly, your issue cause by one of the setting in the Bios under "Power Management" tab.
Check for "Platform Power Management" It should be set to "Enable".

Anybody has the link to the installer?

Anybody knows where to download 10.13.1?
I can't seem to find the download.

I can't find a download for any versions of High Sierra before 10.13.6. There are no Nvidia drivers for my build number. Where can I get osx 10.13.5? It's super frustrating.

I can't find a download for any versions of High Sierra before 10.13.6. There are no Nvidia drivers for my build number. Where can I get osx 10.13.5? It's super frustrating.
Anybody knows where to download 10.13.1?
I can't seem to find the download.

I have not read the whole tread, but maybe you can find if your card is supported here:

I'm not very familiar with ATI graphic cards anymore. From El capitan to Sierra I have not had problems witn my NVIDIA GTX 980. The system finds the driver and applies it without any problem.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back