Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm updating from 10.13 to 10.13.1 and got this IMG_20171101_075156.jpg
Stucked while booting the updater partition.
Any help?

New NVIDIA version 378.10.10.10.20.107 released

1wnMlB.jpg

I have the same issue. After some research, I removed emuvariableuefi 64 driver from clover driver64 folder, then reinstall the update from app store can work now.

Hi,
I downloaded the update from app store.
When I boot and choose install High Sierra from Clover .. the setup screen appears after some minutes saying that the installer (don't remember the correct file name) mpkg can't be found.
it happened also with the Supplemental Update ... I managed to install only after downloading the standalone package.

Any suggestion ?

View attachment 289251
Thanks in advance.
Fabrizio

OK: this is weird. on 10.13 and tried the store update. Did its thing and rebooted... but Clover does NOT show the "Install os from ..." volume. So I downloaded the full installer. It to. looked just fine, did its thing... and on the Clover boot screen still does not show the "Install..." volume. Power on/offs. Nothing seems to work. I've tried half a dozen times. Clover screen doesn't show the install, so all I can to is boot back into 10.13, and I cannot install the update.

Any ideas?
This happened to me before... I disabled startup programs, did the install again then it worked. Another thing you want to look at is making sure you are running the latest version of Clover in your EFI

Update went easy enough on my H77N-WIFI Desktop. Easy update however the install process actually made me worry a bit but no problems.

View attachment 289234
Can you check your Pixel Depth: in GPU area of System Report. As i have HD3000 Mobile and HD4400 Desktop both has Pixel Depth of 24bit in High Sierra which sometime causes Graphics issue like 1080p HD Video on Youtube not working in Safari. Can your confirm the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back