Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel DH61WW
CPU
Intel 2100
Graphics
NVDIA 610
System :
Board : Intel DH61WW (Sandy Bridge Chipset)
CPU : Intel® Core ™ i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz
GPU : NVDIA GeForce 610
Problem :
This is my first Hackintosh with second hand parts at very cheap price.
I have successfully booted High Sierra 13.3 but there was so much problems like.....
  1. No Sound Even With Voodoo
  2. Reboot/Shutdown/Sleep Not Working
  3. Display Ratio was Right But Not So Sharp As it should be
  4. Mouse Pointer Not Changing Automaticaly from text line / others to Arrow, have to shake pointer on screen and then it gets bigger and changed to arrow.
  5. Install Success in almost 5 attempt because installer get stucked "About One Minutes Remaining" Along with mouse and after manually reboot it stucks on installing about 21 minutes remaining.
Then Please Suggest Me Something With This Problems.
Sorry For Bad English :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

System :
Board : Intel DH61WW (Sandy Bridge Chipset)
CPU : Intel® Core ™ i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz
GPU : NVDIA GeForce 610
Problem :
This is my first Hackintosh with second hand parts at very cheap price.
I have successfully booted High Sierra 13.3 but there was so much problems like.....
  4. Mouse Pointer Not Changing Automaticaly from text line / others to Arrow, have to shake pointer on screen and then it gets bigger and changed to arrow.
  5. Install Success in almost 5 attempt because installer get stucked "About One Minutes Remaining" Along with mouse and after manually reboot it stucks on installing about 21 minutes remaining.
Sorry For Bad English :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

• Intel boards in general are one of the most difficult ones to install Hackintosh .
    • I have only one system with Intel DH67BL +i5 3450S Ivy-bridge and Radeon 5450.
      • It was really hard to set up High Sierra on that.
  • Your choice of Nvidia GT 610 is also a difficult card to mange.
  • If you can upload the CLOVER folder from that System's hard disk as a compressed file, I will check and try to suggest troubleshoots.
  • To access the CLOVER folder from the hidden EFI partition of your System HDD, use Clover Configurator Vibrant (CCV)DOWNLOAD
  • Before launching CCV it is good idea to make your connected disks easily accessible though desktop throgh >Finder_Preferences [See image]
  • If you check the Forum you can easily find illustrated steps to mount EFI from the HDD. [see an image]

Attachments

• 1.Finder_Preferences .png
    1.Finder_Preferences .png
    111.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 2.Mount EFI Partition of HDD in CCV.png
    2.Mount EFI Partition of HDD in CCV.png
    498.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back