Contribute
Register

Lenovo z510 Yosemite apple reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

i was install Yasomite on my laptop Lenovo Z510 with Clover (i use this guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/144426-how-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.html), but after first rebooting after installation i chose again Installation with Yasomite but he install again Yasomite, what i doing wrong?

uL9ZGz6.jpg

KcbZQ3P.jpg

My spec:

Lenovo Z510 (20287)
~~ i7-4702MQ Haswell (2.2GHz - 3.2GHz, 6MB)
~~ Chipset Intel HM86
~~ 8GB DDR3
~~ Intel HD 4600 + GF740
~~ ALC282
~~ Intel®Wireless N-7260
~~ LAN RTL8136

Hi guys,

i was install Yasomite on my laptop Lenovo Z510 with Clover (i use this guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/144426-how-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.html), but after first rebooting after installation i chose again Installation with Yasomite but he install again Yasomite, what i doing wrong?

View attachment 125292

View attachment 125291

My spec:

Lenovo Z510 (20287)
~~ i7-4702MQ Haswell (2.2GHz - 3.2GHz, 6MB)
~~ Chipset Intel HM86
~~ 8GB DDR3
~~ Intel HD 4600 + GF740
~~ ALC282
~~ Intel®Wireless N-7260
~~ LAN RTL8136

that is ok. that is how it supposed to work let it finish then after second reboot boot from HDD

i have the same laptop. my problem is i can not boot clover in uefi mode only in legacy.

has anybody managed to boot it in uefi mode ?

that is ok. that is how it supposed to work let it finish then after second reboot boot from HDD

Again, firsts i boot from clover, then i chose a install yosemite. After install i rebooting again, and i chose again install yosemite from usb, and install start again and install full system :) This is error i think. Because when i start second time he install full system again.

When i want start after first install from hdd, laptop is rebooting :(

Sorry for my english.

Again, firsts i boot from clover, then i chose a install yosemite. After install i rebooting again, and i chose again install yosemite from usb, and install start again and install full system :) This is error i think. Because when i start second time he install full system again.

Sorry for my english.

-first you boot from usb and choose "install yosemite" it will install the recovery partition and restart

-second you boot also from usb and choose "install yosemite" that install the actual system ( it take longer ) and restart

-third you boot from usb and choose the partition you installed os x on (HDD)

Sorry for my english.

It is normal.

Read the guide. Carefully.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

I already did so and installed clover in my HDD in both uefi and legacy with the same config.plist but it boot from legacy only
i even enabled uefi only in my bios with the same result.

With UEFI only, you won't be able to boot legacy.

p.s I can get to clover in both modes but in uefi it get stuck after choosing os x

It means you installed it incorrectly. Make sure you installed the correct EFI drivers. Make sure the requred kexts are present. Make sure a correct config.plist is used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back