Contribute
Register

Kernel panics on normal boot and self restart in safe mode...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, new hackintosh user here.
Today I decided to install Mac OS X on my new build, and after a difficult setup (which I had to do in safe mode) I managed to install Mac OS on my HDD. The problem is that, when I try to boot normally, I get a kernel panic and if I do it in safe mode the apple logo flashes once, the load bar gets halfway through and then some lines about unmounting and killing processes appear, resulting in a reboot right after :/
My build specs are:
CPU: intel i5-6600k
MB: Asrock z170 extreme 4
Ram: 16GB vengeance (2 sticks)
Gpu: Nvidia 1070 (which is disabled, currently I'm using the onboard one)
HDD: a 250gb ssd and a 1 TB Hdd (that are occupied by Windows) + a 500Gb Hdd reserved for Mac OS X
I'll attach the videos of the two booting sequences.
Normal boot:
Safe boot:

Thanks in advance

Ps: Sorry if some of the English is broken. Just tell me if you don't understand something :p

Hello, new hackintosh user here.
Today I decided to install Mac OS X on my new build, and after a difficult setup (which I had to do in safe mode) I managed to install Mac OS on my HDD. The problem is that, when I try to boot normally, I get a kernel panic and if I do it in safe mode the apple logo flashes once, the load bar gets halfway through and then some lines about unmounting and killing processes appear, resulting in a reboot right after :/
My build specs are:
CPU: intel i5-6600k
MB: Asrock z170 extreme 4
Ram: 16GB vengeance (2 sticks)
Gpu: Nvidia 1070 (which is disabled, currently I'm using the onboard one)
HDD: a 250gb ssd and a 1 TB Hdd (that are occupied by Windows) + a 500Gb Hdd reserved for Mac OS X
I'll attach the videos of the two booting sequences.
Normal boot:
Safe boot:

Thanks in advance

Ps: Sorry if some of the English is broken. Just tell me if you don't understand something :p

Disable Serial Port in the BIOS.

Thank you a lot man! It worked! But now I'm facing another big issue. The graphics are all messed up with artifacts and colored squares everywhere. The strange thing is that when I boot Mac OS X with the hdmi cable plugged into the Nvidia 1070 (which is disabled) I get no artifacts but instead I get only 8mb of cram with a lot of tearing, and when I boot with the cable into the hdmi port on the Mb, I get 1536mb of vram (of the Intel hd 530) but everything is caotic with no acceleration and no screen tearing... In both of these cases, Safari and the AppStore do not work, the only thing that comes up is a black window. Almost like if the page couldn't be rendered. Are there some Kexts for the Intel/Nvidia Gpu that I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back