Contribute
Register

Intel HD 3000 Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a NEW fresh install and it's not working :C I did every step we have discussed here, but, nothing. :C

Here's my Boot.Plist:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>00010000</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string></string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>2</string>
<key>DropSSDT</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>No</string>
</dict>
</plist>

GraphicsEnabler should be No. Boot -f and post ioreg.

Here's that, and, I modified the GraphicsEnabler=Yes to No but still nothing. Hope you can find it this time.

Attachments

• Mac Pro de FredRaylander.zip
    351.4 KB · Views: 91
Here's that, and, I modified the GraphicsEnabler=Yes to No but still nothing. Hope you can find it this time.

Same problem as last time...

Code:
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2362 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2471 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 5786 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 5677 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD3000Graphics.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2712 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD4000Graphics.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2780 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2970 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssDmac.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2390 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssGspi.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2455 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssSpiController.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2537 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelMCEReporter.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2093 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIRController.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 5703

Note lack of AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext.

Download Mavericks from the Mac App Store. Recreate your Unibeast USB with the latest Unibeast and start over.

When I did the fresh install, the itens that was on Trash before I do the fresh install, was still there when I completed the setup of mac. Can OS X Disk Utility show false things and, when I press ERASE it just say ERASED but hasn't deleted anything? I'm thnking of this, 'cause my Unibeast is the latest and the Mavericks is the latest from AppStore.

When I did the fresh install, the itens that was on Trash before I do the fresh install, was still there when I completed the setup of mac. Can OS X Disk Utility show false things and, when I press ERASE it just say ERASED but hasn't deleted anything? I'm thnking of this, 'cause my Unibeast is the latest and the Mavericks is the latest from AppStore.

Two things:
- you must have not erased the partition in Disk Utility before beginning the installer
- perhaps you have deleted the kexts from the Unibeast USB after you created it.

Do another fresh install. Re-create Unibeast USB if necessary to insure all files are intact.

Thanks, It's solved now! I downloaded and re-installed it via UNIBEAST and booted up with: IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlatformID=00010000 GraphicsEnabler=No UserKernelCache=No

That worked for everything, from boot into the install to setting up and installing multibeast (with Graphics working perfectly).

You'r THE GUY!

Thanks, It's solved now! I downloaded and re-installed it via UNIBEAST and booted up with: IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlatformID=00010000 GraphicsEnabler=No UserKernelCache=No

That worked for everything, from boot into the install to setting up and installing multibeast (with Graphics working perfectly).

You'r THE GUY!

Glad you have it going... I'm sure there will be a few more issues to solve, but sounds as if you're on your way.

The only Issues I have for now, is a Kext for my Audio without using Voodoo and how to do my own DSDT. I think DSDT is important. And, how to enable my Battery Stats on my Hackbook (I think I need the DSDT to do that).

The only Issues I have for now, is a Kext for my Audio without using Voodoo and how to do my own DSDT. I think DSDT is important. And, how to enable my Battery Stats on my Hackbook (I think I need the DSDT to do that).

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

Battery status: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-laptop-support/116102-how-patch-dsdt-working-battery-status.html

I'm guessing that brightness is not working...

HD3000/HD4000 Brightness Fix:
DSDT Patches from here: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch

Apply:
"Rename GFX0 to IGPU"
"Brightness Fix (HD3000/HD4000)"
- rename patch must be done first and to all DSDT/SSDT that contain references to GFX0 that you're including in your final SSDT set
- Brightness patch must be done to the DSDT or SSDT that contains the definition for Device GFX0 (search for 'Device (GFX0)'
- Place DSDT and SSDT (if necessary) into a place where the bootloader will load them. For Clover, EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched (DSDT.aml, SSDT-x.aml where 'x' is a number). For Chameleon, /Extra/ssdt.aml, /Exra/ssdt-1.aml, /Extra/ssdt-2.aml, etc.

Install: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-ACPI-Backlight

My only hardware parts unsupported are the Wifi and Ethernet (Ethernet have a Fake Kext to let me conect to App Store and all the stuff) and I use a USB Wifi Adapter. Everything else is Native supported, I'm glad that at my WebCam is supported by default. Bison NB Pro Cam is Default Supported. The Brightness too, native. The only thing else that don't work, is Bluetooth, 'cause I don't have One kkkk. But, Thanks for all. I'll do my DSDT. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back