Contribute
Register

Intel HD 3000 Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only hardware parts unsupported are the Wifi and Ethernet (Ethernet have a Fake Kext to let me conect to App Store and all the stuff) and I use a USB Wifi Adapter. Everything else is Native supported, I'm glad that at my WebCam is supported by default. Bison NB Pro Cam is Default Supported. The Brightness too, native. The only thing else that don't work, is Bluetooth, 'cause I don't have One kkkk. But, Thanks for all. I'll do my DSDT. Thanks.

What Ethernet chip is it? Did you use DPCIManager->PCI List. I'm guessing you're using NullEthernet.kext (I wrote it). It is a good stop-gap, but maybe there is a driver for your Ethernet chip?

Brightness may be native, but you probably have different levels before/after sleep. If you use my solution, you can fix that (and more).

You should also test sleep...

I got another Issue, this time, after installing Multibeast: Chimera, VoodooHDA 2.8.4, Sata 3rd Part, MacBook Pro 8,1 Definition, and GraphicsEnabler=No, when I try to boot, from Chimera it reboot's with a kernel panic, I tried to boot -V but no time to see what's happening. Will I need to start it over AGAIN? :C (PS: After installing Voodoo, OS X was telling me that VoodooHDA will no be loaded because it was installed wrong.

I got another Issue, this time, after installing Multibeast: Chimera, VoodooHDA 2.8.4, Sata 3rd Part, MacBook Pro 8,1 Definition, and GraphicsEnabler=No, when I try to boot, from Chimera it reboot's with a kernel panic, I tried to boot -V but no time to see what's happening. Will I need to start it over AGAIN? :C (PS: After installing Voodoo, OS X was telling me that VoodooHDA will no be loaded because it was installed wrong.

Try installing things one at a time... never batch install a bunch of unrelated things because you'll never know which one caused the problem.

You could see if you can boot safe mode (-x) and perhaps eliminate things you installed (VoodooHDA seems a likely candidate).

Also, you don't mention installing patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.... a requirement on most laptops.

I'll try to boot in -X, and if it don't let me do some changes, I'll start Over. I was so happy 'cause my Graphics was working :C But, Now I know how to do it again :) And Yes, there's a Kext to my Ethernet (JMicron JM250) wich allows me to user app store and all of the rest, using my Wi-Fi USB Adapter. Thanks for all.

I fixed it by installing all over again. In booting with -X and removing Voodoo and changing the Boot.Plist gave me no results, so, I did it over again and now it's really fully working. Very thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back