Contribute
Register

Intel HD 3000 Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot! So, I just need to include this Flags on my Boot.Plist? No other lines? And I'll do that Chimera fix.

Thanks a lot! So, I just need to include this Flags on my Boot.Plist? No other lines? And I'll do that Chimera fix.

/Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist:
Code:
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>00010000</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>dart=0</string>

It fixed my boot, but, still no Working GPU :C

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2014-04-28 às 21.21.54.png
    Captura de Tela 2014-04-28 às 21.21.54.png
    946 KB · Views: 154
Here's the Copy of IOReg:

Attachments

• Mac Pro de Frederico.zip
    360 KB · Views: 83
Here's the Copy of IOReg:

AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext is not installed. HD3000 will not work without the framebuffer that implements it.

From bootlog:
Code:
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2362 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2471 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 5786 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 5677 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD3000Graphics.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2712 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD4000Graphics.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2780 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2970 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssDmac.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2390 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssGspi.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2455 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssSpiController.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2537 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelMCEReporter.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 2093 bytes.

Also, NullCPUPowerManagement is installed. You will want to fix power management: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...nagement-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-laptops.html

That’s ok, installing the AppleIntelSNB* again didn’t worked. I Packaged my Chameleon.boot.plist and a new IORegistry copy. So, you can analyze it deeply. I need to thank you a lot, ‘cause everything is working fine, just, Video aren’t. The attachments also include a Screenshot of the KEXT’s I moved to boot the system and the Mac Informations. Thanks.

Attachments

• Fred.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 104
That’s ok, installing the AppleIntelSNB* again didn’t worked. I Packaged my Chameleon.boot.plist and a new IORegistry copy. So, you can analyze it deeply. I need to thank you a lot, ‘cause everything is working fine, just, Video aren’t. The attachments also include a Screenshot of the KEXT’s I moved to boot the system and the Mac Informations. Thanks.

You did not boot with -f. Boot -f and post ioreg.

At this point you should probably do a fresh install... and avoid deleting kexts you need.

FYI: dart=0 is not a valid key in org.chameleon.Boot.plist (it is a Kernel Flag as you have...)

I'll do Fresh install, But, I'm withouth WEB on Home, and, I need to boot everytime using Dart=0 (write it on the boot options of chimera)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back