Yes sir I did, freezes in exactly the same spot :-/
You need to do some kext cleaning. You have a lot of conflicts in that EFI folder.
1) Use FakeSMC.kext OR VirtualSMC.kext, definitely not both.
2) IntelMausi.kext OR IntelMausiEternet.kext, definitely not both. All those other Intel LAN kexts can go too.
3) CPUFriend*.kext should not be needed for that CPU but is probably okay to leave.
4) XHCI-300-series-injector.kext is a possible NO too. YMMV.
5) In the Drivers/UEFI folder use AptioMemoryFix.kext OR OsxAptioFix3Drv.kext, definitely not both. Recommend the former.
6) VBoxHFS.efi OR HFSPlus.efi, not both.
Finally, where did that config.plist come from?! To be blunt, there is no way that one came from UniBeast or any beginner's build. Did you copy it from somewhere else?
As you have USBInjectAll.kext installed you need to enter the Catalina port-limit removal patches. The config.plist as it is right now contains patches for High Sierra and Mojave already. Wherever they came from they are not appropriate for a Catalina build and should be disabled or removed. By configuring the USB ports correctly will get past the No-Entry error caused by boot failure.