Contribute
Register

Installation help needed please! 9600k + Gigabyte H370 3 + wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rebuilt the loader and now it freezes here, no more restart.

Attachments

• 6590C2CB-7A8B-43E0-A2FF-995ECE12CFB6.jpeg
    6590C2CB-7A8B-43E0-A2FF-995ECE12CFB6.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 50
I rebuilt the loader and now it freezes here, no more restart.
make sure to only have the one hard drive in your machine. remove any others

also zip and upload your clover folder so someone can take a look

Hello,

Attached is my clover folder. I also pretty much removed everything from my PC. Removing all the drives is a bit more involved and so I haven't tried it that just yet... but i'm pretty sure with CSM support disabled only one drive shows up anyways.. could be wrong on that

Attachments

• CLOVER (2).zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 54
Please ensure that "IGPU Multi-Monitor" is "disabled" in BIOS

I don’t have an option in my bio for multi monitor I gpu

Just an update.. I removed everything except a single ssd and the result was the same

Can you try turn on CSM

Yes sir I did, freezes in exactly the same spot :-/

Hi there.

You need to do some kext cleaning. You have a lot of conflicts in that EFI folder.

1) Use FakeSMC.kext OR VirtualSMC.kext, definitely not both.

2) IntelMausi.kext OR IntelMausiEternet.kext, definitely not both. All those other Intel LAN kexts can go too.

3) CPUFriend*.kext should not be needed for that CPU but is probably okay to leave.

4) XHCI-300-series-injector.kext is a possible NO too. YMMV.

5) In the Drivers/UEFI folder use AptioMemoryFix.kext OR OsxAptioFix3Drv.kext, definitely not both. Recommend the former.

6) VBoxHFS.efi OR HFSPlus.efi, not both.

Finally, where did that config.plist come from?! To be blunt, there is no way that one came from UniBeast or any beginner's build. Did you copy it from somewhere else?

As you have USBInjectAll.kext installed you need to enter the Catalina port-limit removal patches. The config.plist as it is right now contains patches for High Sierra and Mojave already. Wherever they came from they are not appropriate for a Catalina build and should be disabled or removed. By configuring the USB ports correctly will get past the No-Entry error caused by boot failure.

:)

Hi there.

You need to do some kext cleaning. You have a lot of conflicts in that EFI folder.

1) Use FakeSMC.kext OR VirtualSMC.kext, definitely not both.

2) IntelMausi.kext OR IntelMausiEternet.kext, definitely not both. All those other Intel LAN kexts can go too.

3) CPUFriend*.kext should not be needed for that CPU but is probably okay to leave.

4) XHCI-300-series-injector.kext is a possible NO too. YMMV.

5) In the Drivers/UEFI folder use AptioMemoryFix.kext OR OsxAptioFix3Drv.kext, definitely not both. Recommend the former.

6) VBoxHFS.efi OR HFSPlus.efi, not both.

Finally, where did that config.plist come from?! To be blunt, there is no way that one came from UniBeast or any beginner's build. Did you copy it from somewhere else?

As you have USBInjectAll.kext installed you need to enter the Catalina port-limit removal patches. The config.plist as it is right now contains patches for High Sierra and Mojave already. Wherever they came from they are not appropriate for a Catalina build and should be disabled or removed. By configuring the USB ports correctly will get past the No-Entry error caused by boot failure.

:)
Hello,

I believe i grabbed this one from someone with a similar build on the forums. I am just going to start fresh using these instructions and will post later today with the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back