Contribute
Register

IDT 92HD81B1X - No Audio - AppleHDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
delete me please, i press reply instead of edit.

It's ok if i can get the combo jack swtch working. But:

I used to stream the eletric guitar (line in) while talking on skype (bult in) without mixing both. Is it possible to separate each one into a different device? Maybe it can be less tricky than get combo jacks working.

You can probably separate them if they are separated in the pathmap.
Look at a typical desktop Platforms.xml (where the pathmaps are) and hopefully you see what I mean.

You can probably separate them if they are separated in the pathmap.
Look at a typical desktop Platforms.xml (where the pathmaps are) and hopefully you see what I mean.

Please tell me. What i'm doing wrong? :banghead: :crazy:. The Line In never work. I already have 78 AppleHDA.kext on my trash folder.

PS.:I manage to separate the outputs.
PS2.: The 22 and 24 stereo i'm using to route Built In. (working).

codec_dump_dec_txt-2 2.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 09.51.58.png

Look at a desktop pathmap. For example, in my BRIX repo...
I took a look at Brix ALC 269. There is one in and one out.
In the AppleHDA patching guide there is a section "disable the nodes (pin complex) that are not used". It was not clear for me. I didn't do that. Can the external mic do not work because of this?

All the combinations was made in order to get ext. mic working. Started again the process 2 times, calculating the Pin, Verbs and Pathmaps. Nothing works.

Could you tell me the path of it for granted?

I routed the "Ext.Mic Jack" directly to "audio output node" 15 > 19 (just for study) and it displayed a Microphone as Output Device.

I think you're on the right track...

After taking a look at Github's AppleALC code and resources, I managed to get Line Input and Built In Mic with noise reduction for AppleHDA. The codec is fully working after sleep as well the balance sliders. The left issues is:

The volume slider is ranging volume from mute to 20% to 100% for Mic In
and for Line In is 40% to 100% (0% slider = mute | 1 slider % = 40% volume). Point me a way to fix that?

Thanks for your attention Rehabman.

I'm trying to install IDT 92HD81B1X on Sierra 10.12.4 patching the AppleHDA and it never works.

Here are some information:

Laptop HP Pavilion dv4-2160us
IDT 92HD81B1X / 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset High Definition Audio
Vendor: 8086
Device: 3B56
Sub Vendor: 103C
Sub Device: 140A

If anyone can at least point me a way to do that i appreciate.

Hello digitaljames
i wanna know if you can help me, cuz i have same audio device IDT 92HD81B1X , but i have a HP EliteBook 8470p with AMD only 7470m, but i can't enable the audio device IDT 92HD81B1X.
Note: in the config.plist file i see item 19, string IDT 7605, i think there is the problem, cuz my device was different IDT 92HD81B1X, but i dont know what are the values for my device.

any help will appreciated!

Hello digitaljames
i wanna know if you can help me, cuz i have same audio device IDT 92HD81B1X , but i have a HP EliteBook 8470p with AMD only 7470m, but i can't enable the audio device IDT 92HD81B1X.
Note: in the config.plist file i see item 19, string IDT 7605, i think there is the problem, cuz my device was different IDT 92HD81B1X, but i dont know what are the values for my device.

Except for graphics specifics, you can follow the ProBook guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.232948/

Hello digitaljames

I would ask you to make a codec dump from Linux in order to know you codec pathmap... But after reading rehabman's reply... I strongly recommend to do what he said. I have a HP Elitebook 840 G1 and followed this guide to install. Everything works perfectly and without effort... Ironically, The only half working thing is the audio which I made a script to reset AppleHDA when it stopped to work out of the thin air... 5% of the time it boot without audio at all and I must restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back